Non Template-Based Shopping Carts?

Hi all!

I'm having a really tricky time finding a non template-based shopping cart and I'm hoping that someone might have suggestions. I was using Cart32 on a ReadyHosting account, but all of the "buy" and "view" links to my cart randomly broke the other day, and tech support has been no help. I set up a Mal's cart as a quick fix, but I'm really looking for a more permanent solution.

Because my site is already completely designed in PHP and I don't want to mess with matching my site to template files, I'd really prefer a non template based shopping cart that uses HTML forms to generate the "Add to Cart" buttons, like Cart32 and Mal's. It seems that most carts have moved to a template format though. Are there any carts left that circumvent templating/skinning and still have decent features? Any suggestions would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by scarletblue View Post
    Are there any carts left that circumvent templating/skinning and still have decent features? Any suggestions would be great!
    Have you looked at Avactis? Their tagging system lets you add cart features to existing sites without disrupting the current design.

http://www.avactis.com/manuals/Under...actis_Tags.php
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting

Quote Originally Posted by uberhostNET View Post
    Have you looked at Avactis? Their tagging system lets you add cart features to existing sites without disrupting the current design.

I like the flexibility (design-wise) the Avactis Tags offer. For those wanting to use it, they are currently offering a 50% discount on the shopping cart (valid until Jan 2, 2008).

Discount code: CHRISTMAS

I'm surprised you don't feel that Mal's is a "permanent" solution. I have used his free service for 7 years running. That's pretty permanent in my book......

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.