Thumbs up PREMIUM PR3 Former Hosting Giant Domain For Sale - Tons of Traffic

HostParlor[dot]com is for sale!

The domain previously belonged to a giant hosting company which recently shut down and there is still a lot of traffic:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...hostparlor.com

I do not have the statistics for this domain because I recently acquired it. It is registered until October, 2010 and has some great backlinks.

Bidding starts at $xxx, please PM me or post your offers here. Auction will end on December 26, 2007 or when my (very reasonable) BIN is reached.

Payment options are: Paypal, MoneyBookers, Money Order. I am definitely willing to use any escrow service and am open to certain terms. Domain is a free push to your DomainSite account.

Looking for a semi-quick sale for this AMAZING Domain Name!
    Max Langley
    OSHQ.com Web Hosting

I bid $100 to get us started
    Quality web hosting: http://www.z-host.com

Already have a PM offer of $300 on this site.
    Max Langley
    OSHQ.com Web Hosting

Can you show proof that offer please?

Offer was by an established member of this forum, to confirm his offer please PM him: Mikie4648

This domain will be sold within 48 hours and I have been getting a lot of interest .

If you want it, shoot me an offer. I would prefer payment by Paypal and am 100% open to using an Escrow service. I will take other forms of payment, just ask.

I received two more paid hosting signups so far today from traffic from the domain. It is pure gold
    Max Langley
    OSHQ.com Web Hosting

hmm what is your current offer? I would be interested in buying

Current highest offer is still $300. Please PM me with your offer or post it here
    Max Langley
    OSHQ.com Web Hosting

I really cant see how this company was considered a hosting giant. The domain was registered in Aug of 07 and claims that they made 10k a month. Im sorry, but i find that very hard to believe since they are almost non existant on Google if you do a search and how many companies doe you know that can go from 0 traffice to generating over 10k in sales 4 months? A few things just dont add up here.

My other problem is that i cannot understand how somebody would want to sell a domain that supposedly generating so much traffic. Traffic is gold, and unless your a complete nut to let it go, i find it hard to fathom getting rid of a domain that would be generating so much traffic even if it was simply redirected to another site.

Based on the above, Im withdrawing my offer as it doesnt make any sense to me. Unless i can see conclusive proof via some type of analysis im not willing to pay 300 for it.

Thank you.
    << Please see the Rules page. >>

In the past 48 hours it has had:

128 Unique Visits
    336 Total Visits

These numbers were generated from AwStats and I can provide a screenshot to anyone interested in proof.

Keep in mind, these traffic figures are low because of the holidays.

All traffic is extremely targeted and I have had great conversion rates from HostParlor[dot]com visitors.

I want to sell this soon because I own a lot of domain names and websites AND am concentrating most of my funds on acquiring another established hosting company.

Instead of sitting on HostParlor[dot]com and getting some great traffic to my hosting company, I would rather get an $xxx offer for the domain now and use that towards my new investment.

Thanks,

Max
    OSHQ.com Hosting
    Max Langley
    OSHQ.com Web Hosting

Sold to me!

All ex users of hostparlor.com should now have an exceptional hosting experience.
    << Please see the Rules page. >>

did you buy iwhic dot com too...

that's where the users are.

they got my whm set up this morning.

are you offering 30g / 500g reseller for $27 a year too?

;-)

-larry

I did not purchase the clients, I just acquired the domain.

We (OSHQ.com) do have a plan very similar to the one offered by HostParlor. I cannot disclose it here, but you can use our LiveSupport or check out DigitalPoint. I know this is not an advertising section for WHT, so I will not directly advertise our plan .

Domain sold, mods please close this topic.
    Max Langley
    OSHQ.com Web Hosting