Question The Best Tutorial on How To Create A Website Tutorial?

Hi,

What would you recommend would is the best guild to teaching non experienced web developers how to create a webpage/s ?

I've looked some at google, but I would like to know what some of you personally thing is the best guild to teach those who know nothing about designing, coding or almost web hosting in general at all?

Thanks

I suggest you start by learning html/xhtml , and then css. After that , learn a dynamic programming language such as PHP, and you are ready to go.

w3schools.com is a great resource for beginners.

http://w3schools.com/html/default.asp for HTML, should be the very first place one looks.

Probably the best free resource, although there are probably free videos somewhere that would be more entertaining. The only videos I know of though are not free, alas.

I guess that wouldn't really be great for someone who doesn't know anything about web hosting/designing/programming, Though I can't quite imagine someone who knows 'nothing' about the internet.

I can't think of one source to teach you everything. All I can recommend is finding a good book on HTML, another on design, and perhaps Wiki web hosts. That should get you off to a good start.

http://www.webdesignfromscratch.com/ that site is great. The individual who writes it provides some interesting concepts on design and web 2.0. You should deff. check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by elliptical View Post
    http://www.webdesignfromscratch.com/ that site is great. The individual who writes it provides some interesting concepts on design and web 2.0. You should deff. check it out.
    elliptical, that's a very nice resource. Thank you for sharing this.

Lisa of 2createawebsite.com has some good information for beginners as well, some of the info are focus on using dreamweaver though.

Hope that helps.
    Foong
    Dotservant.com professional website hosting since 2000

Hello,

It is very easy to make a fully functional website through simplewebsitetutorial, because it provides valuable information on how to make a website for free and effectively within a very short period of time (approx. 30 minutes). I suggest you visit their site and it will definitely be of help to you. In fact I also created my website using it as a source of reference and I am totally satisfied with the results.

For me the best website to endorsed when it comes to tutorials that involves web development is the site www.w3schools.com.

Answer

I do use how-to-create-a-website-for-free. com
    It is one of the latest discovery I have that has pre-built website. All you need to do is design the website and post the contents you want. It has also built-in user-friendly features that would help you in ranking your newly-created website fast!