Hosting template for sale $75.00 coded

I bought this template from innovativedesigners a few days ago on a whim and have decided not to use it. He gave me a good deal and I will pass that along at $75.00.

Preview http://charlottevisitorguide.com/images/index1.jpg

The template is coded and contains psd, fonts and 2 additional pages as described in the original thread that I purchased from here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ativedesigners

PayPal only please.

If I were you, I would remove the .htm files from the net. When templates are for sale like that, people like ripping them and then selling them for them selves. I have seen it many times.

I appreciate your concern, and you are right, but the unscrupulous people who do that will just as soon go to any live site owned by any WHT member, or anyone else for all that matter, and rip it there.

I wish it wasent red i'd be interested.

Offer withdrawn for now.
    Thanks for looking.

All I get is server unavailable.....

That's because I took it down but offer is now re-opened. Here are the new links to a live preview.

Index Page
    About (text) Page
    Plan Comparison Page

I will also consider trades for general business or technology templates. No hosting templates please.

Im new here and was wondering how they would steal it if it was in .htm format?
    Also like I said im new here and was wondering if I bought that how do I get it to work like the tabs and stuff.

I would like to offer you $30.00

Nectarware: Unfortunately this is not a thread about how to rip a web site so I won't get into that. As far as making links work, that is just simple html coding. If you aren't familiar with html there a re a lot of good tutorial sites. A Google search will do you wonders. You could also hire a coder to tailor it to your needs.

Swayhost: thanks for the offer but, no.

Just let me know if you change your mind.

Alright well Im waiting on another bid of mine to go threw or get denied. So I might come back and buy it.

If I don't Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Nectarware View Post
    Alright well Im waiting on another bid of mine to go threw or get denied. So I might come back and buy it.

If I don't Merry Christmas
    Same to you and good luck with whatever you do. As a matter of fact,

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    and to those that do not celebrate Christmas, have a good night.

Merry Christmas !! and a happy new year 2008.