best cPanel billing software with Payflow support?

Looking for opinions on what to use for a cPanel billing system. Must support Payflow.

WHMCS supports Payflow Pro and is an all aroundd great billing panel.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

I myself use WHMCS, And highly recommend it, to create modules for it is very easy. But like Linux-Tech stated, it already supports payflow pro. If I'm not mistaken the %15 deal is still going on with the code XMAS07 so at about $13.95 a month you cant go wrong.

Plus support is great =]!

Speed-Frag

The most billing softwares like AWBS, WHMCS, WhoisCart, Modernbill etc. support Payflow. Try the demos before purchase.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Yes, I'll have to agree and say WHMCS is your best bet. It does a great job of combining all your needs into one high quality inexpensive package. I personally use WHM AutoPilot for the most part but it doesn't support Payflow. Maybe in the future I'll make a move over to WHMCS because it'll work alongside our ShoutCast control panel.

Does WHMCS provide a domain management interface for enom domains as AWBS does?

What is better about WHMCS versus AWBS? I am considering migrating away from Modernbill hell and going with one of these two. Ease of use is important.

Thanks.

Mike