Selling one good WebHosting design

Hello. This design has been made for webhosting site purposes, If you're interested please add me on msn ([email protected])
    Please come to me with decent prices

You can also reply to this topic.

sample:
    http://www.verkkojohto.net/rkof/uplo...ing%20copy.jpg
    Last edited by alexky; 12-21-2007 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Didn't include full information

Hello,

I don't have MSN, but about what are you looking to get for this template?

Please PM me.

Thanks,
    James

Nice design, Good luck with the sell.

I was wondering about this cause im new to buying templates and stuff. I have always had a friend of mine do all of that but he recently quit. If I buy this how does it work? its it just the layout? or does it come in a script that allows me to simply add it to my site?

Quote Originally Posted by Nectarware View Post
    I was wondering about this cause im new to buying templates and stuff. I have always had a friend of mine do all of that but he recently quit. If I buy this how does it work? its it just the layout? or does it come in a script that allows me to simply add it to my site?
    Nope, there is no "script" as known as code, so you'll have to do it yourself. But, if you decide to buy this for decent price, after I've received the money to my back account I can code the design for you. Please let's talk more in PM if you are interested, and give me your budget how much you could use

Thanks,
    Alex

Design still for sale.

Pm me if you're interested