Arrow Nav. Bar review please!

Ok I've been working on this for atleast 2-3 hours. Here it is and please let me know what you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nav.gif  

Looks nice, I like it. but are you sure you wont get into trouble for using that picture of yoshi? hes copyrighted.
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

looks cool if u r making a kids site.... yea man check the copyright...don't wanna get sued

hmm never thought about it. Im not making a kids site, its for an emulation site (gaming) so a yoshi goes ok. I will check up on copyright!

lol thats cool. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Nore can I . Problem is its going to take a while. I need to get me hosting, learn PHP/MySQL and a lot more. I will try and finish up the layout so you can see.

About the Yoshi thing. Is it ok if I put that Yoshi is copyrighted by nintendo in my copyright statement?

No...

That would be like saying "is it okay if I steal a Porsche and say 'courtesy of the guy who parked this and forgot to lock the door'"
    ::: Jeremy C. Wright :::
    http://www.ensight.org

Well anyways, I've managed to build atleast the left side of the site. Check it out http://www.freecfm.com/n/n64emunet/e...sic-layout.htm

It's looking pretty good so far. There are a few things you might want to take a look at. First thing you might want to look at is aligning all the text in the buttons. Maybe left justify them? Second thing you might wanna do is use the same size font for "main" as you did for "emulation". It also looks to me like the buttons are differant sizes on the bottom then they are on the top. One more thing is , you've got drop shaddows on the text on the bottom but not on the top.

I like it! You've done a nice job.

DoobyWho:
    I like how they are aligned. The reason I couldn't make the emulation text so big is because the word is big, so I guess I will make the Main text smaller. For the bottom sizes I dont see much of a diff. they are fine. And I overlooked the drop shadows, I will add them to the top text.

WiredDog:
    any comments? suggestions? be more detailed?

Sounds good!

It's very cute....suitable for a kids site....
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

lol . Everyone says its for a kids site. But its for an emulation site. I love Yoshi he's great.

emulation site = kids site

Emulation sites kids sites? haha

Ok. Well here is the final layout: http://www.freecfm.com/n/n64emunet/eliteroms/bs.htm . The site will be launched in a few months. Im getting my self a DS3 host and im paying a mate of mine to script some PHP for me.