Server needed outside EU/USA

Hi,

We are in need of a server located somewhere outside EU or USA.

Server specs (min) should be:

P4 2,8+ HT
    1 gb mem
    80Gb HDD
    1000 Gb bw
    3 IP's min
    cPanel+WHM
    Unmanaged

Let me know about reliable providers for this setup.

Thank you all.

Cheers,

check out the dedicated offers section, also look up like greenland or african host on google
    Dave Parish
    (727)755-4033

There are many dedicated servers providers in Malaysia, Singapore & Australia. You can check the offers section too as Hivelocity.net mentioned.

Good luck!
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Check out highsecured.com They are located in Panama, which I think is the best for almost no latency and great protection from the U.S. They have the exact server you are looking for at $195

I have already checked the offers section. Some deals there but not many. We prefer a good latency to Europe instead of the USA...

Thank you for your suggestions.

Cheers and keep them coming.

I suggest you to check Russian and asian dedicated servers offers. As far as I know they are the best after US/UK.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

I would recommend www.zenutech.com - a Canadian company. They are outstanding in support and network. We have 2 servers with them and very happy. I hope you dont include Canada in USA (as they generally dont like it! )
    Offering Managed Servers - for an exclusive clientèle who value uptime, caring support and superior technology.

Panama is the central location for direct lines to all of Latin and South American. So again I would recommend HighSecured in Panama for very little latency as they have as many core providers as the U.S and pick the best route to where your clients are located. Can I ask why offshore server is needed as this is more important than anything else where to go?

whatever , I suggest You have to test speed and bandwidth before you make decition . And is there somewhere, locations you wish ?
    Mr. traffic unlimited , chinaidc at hotmail dot com

Thumbs up Offshore hosting provider

Greetings.

There are a lot of providers out there. Your main concern when picking one should be to choose a provider close to your target market. This is for latency reasons. So if your market is the USA, then look at providers in Canada or the Caribbean.

Regards,
    Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Santo38 View Post
    Hi,
    We are in need of a server located somewhere outside EU or USA.
    Let me know about reliable providers for this setup.
    Thank you all.
    Cheers,
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 12-22-2007 at 06:44 PM.