For resell: Wich between WEBERZ and MATRIXRESELLER

hello I'm a newby (and Italian) and I would like know by someone your experiences and opinions aboit these 2 hosters

www.weberz.com (there was an error sorry!)
    www.matrixreseller.com

Which is better?

I see that matrix offer a little more band and more IP address
    but I hjave read that werez offer o very good and personal assistence

What do you say?
    thank's for your help
    Last edited by grisu59; 08-08-2002 at 05:33 PM.
    Consulinform: free consulting for professional hosting (reseller,Bussines,VPS,dedicated managed)
    Socialhosting: hosting for no profit

hello...

i think it should be www.weberz.com .. heard its nice

Exclamation

No one can help me?

Please
    Consulinform: free consulting for professional hosting (reseller,Bussines,VPS,dedicated managed)

I can only speak for matrixreseller.com, I have been with them for over 7 months now. No complaints here. As far as the personal touch, Matrixreseller will give you that personal touch/feeling.

I have evaluated many resellers, and out of the four I have used, Matrixreseller is well above those. People ask for things to be added to the reseller plans, and matrixreseller listens.

Thats my .02 worth.

Hi...

Well, I lived in Italy :-) and I've been reselling for a couple years (in the US) and can tell you the most important feature of a host is tech support... of course, reliability is pretty high on the list, too, but if it takes three days to get a response from your host, that means your client will be waiting just as long... reasonable response time, and patience with "newbies" is essential. This is important to help you build a good reputation for your company.

I recently switched to Weberz.com and have been very satisfied with both the personal assistance and quick response time of tech support, as well as, with the hosting itself. It is one of the most full-featured hosts I've found.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Hello

I do not have any experience with Matrix but Tracy at http://weberz.com has a quality service with very good support.

His servers are in inflow DC which has a very good connection to the internet and about 100% uptime.

They have a reseller prgram which includes both Unix and windows. Both plans are accessible via a single H-Sphere control panel. (Just IP addresses for Unix and windows servers are different).

By the way their windows plan includes MSSQL server.

Contact tracy and he will even provide personal assistance if you need.

tracy@weberz.com

Mac

Didn't try MatrixReseller Before (Although I was about to) , I am currently with Weberz, and I am so Happy with the Quality of the services and Support. Although It is a new company, but from the first days with them, I found that It is the type of companies I can rely on as a reseller with nice reputation in my region...

I am with Weberz, and I am Happy ., Simply!

Ok

I thank's all you for your suggestions

I have choose www.WEBERZ.com also becuase Tracy has just increase their Bandwith for each plan and now it's the same of Matrix.

Most of alla Tracy is so fast and nice in his answer

very good support (I'm really a newbie!)

It was fine if all users of weberz will come on its forum so ....

.... you can help me without I disturb Tracy at any time ;-))

H-SPHERE is really a wonderful CP
    Not too easy at the first time but really complete

Thank's at all you

Claudio

ahhh! i thought tracy was lady thats why i was thinking of trying their reseller plan at weberz.com .. oops!

umm.. ok ok i know this was not the criteria, but plans at weberz.com are nice thats why i was making up my mind

Post comparison..

i made a comparison plan of the win-resellers. i hope this helps.

i choosed matrix 3 weeks ago.

but weberz seems very well too. they've added to their bw. a good plus.

regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails comparison.gif  

I've been looking at weberz too; but AFAIK it is a one-person operation. Is resellermatrix also a one-person operation?

I know Matrixreseller is not a one man show, the have quite a few employees.

Originally posted by keith70
    I know Matrixreseller is not a one man show, the have quite a few employees.
    Oops! That's what I meant... matrixreseller.com. I wish that either matrixreseller or resellermatrix would change their name. It makes it hard on us dislexic folk; and also gives the good one bad publicity and vice versa.

Originally posted by chrisb
    I've been looking at weberz too; but AFAIK it is a one-person operation. Is resellermatrix also a one-person operation?
    Don't think this is a big issue, Tracy's support is really very fast, and very professional ...

I was hesitating at the beginning due to the same reason. but few days after subscription, I found that it is not a big issue that this is a one man company, as it is run by a responsible and professional person.

I agree. Tracy has told me that if he ever feels like he can't keep up with tech support on his own, he would hire someone. So, I don't think it's an issue at all.

petiteweb... can u recommend me to tracy? for the tech support

at least can get some cash in my spare time..

Well, if you start reselling for him, you could probably make quite a bit in your spare time... once you get over the HSphere learning curve... the whole thing's pretty automated. :-)

Tracy confirmed that his company is a one-person operation. He seems like a great guy.

Tracy is indeed a great guy. I have dealt with him on several occasions, and I have purchased some certs from him too.

I don't think you could go wrong with weberz.com.
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

Cool Weberz

Powerful 'Terms of Use' agreement policy. Watertight.

MAX POWER
    COMPUTERS CAN DO THAT?
    http://www.computerscandothat.com