* Your Site Has At Least 50 Mistakes – Guaranteed!

Here's the deal:

Hundreds of corporate websites these days are losing customers and slipping in Google rankings because their content does not convey a sense of professionalism. I will fully proofread your website for grammar, spelling, punctuation, clarity, and word usage, and if I don’t find at least 50 mistakes, then you get your website edited for free! Furthermore, I will assess the effectiveness of your content and make recommendations on how to improve it. My price is only 15 USD for a full website, for up to 4000 words.

I offered this service here 4 years ago, and it was hugely popular. My prior experience includes editing for magazines, websites, guidebooks, and newspapers. Take your website to the next level of professionalism... send me a PM or email me at rum_an@hotmail.com if you're interested!

Customer Feedback

“I wanted to let you know that Raman's service is excellent,I was amazed with the turn-around time.He finished the job with in a hour.The quality was incredible.His services are extremely affordable too. Keep up the good work raman.”
    ~ Senthu at BannersMall.com

“Just FYI - I got Raman to check over one of my sites and he's done a great job!”
    ~ Platinum, WHT Member

Look forward to doing business with you!

Raman
    Last edited by Raman Kumar; 12-20-2007 at 01:45 AM.