Anyone selling PSA 5.0 licenses ?

Hello ,
    I know it hasnt been released to public yet , but i wanted to ask if there is any one that can sell it ( have aggrement with plesk or something ),
    if you can , please give me prices for 30, 50 and 100 domains.

thank you
    Ben
    Ben,

I don't think anyone is allowed sell it yet!! Anyway it's the same price as 2.5!!
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd
    Cloud Hosting @www.pair1.ie

i know its the same price , just thinking maybe resallers have agreements that allow to get it before everyone elses , i remmber seeing someone who is even offering hosting/server with psa 5.0 beta few weeks ago ..

Ben
    Ben,

I also remember that offer. Any idea when it's going to be released officially??? I am really looking forward to seeing it.
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd
    Cloud Hosting @www.pair1.ie

according to plesk forums , about this / next week ...
    no promises
    Ben,

That offer was also a fake or an illegal copy of PSA 5.0. You will notice it is no longer to be found here.

Resellers do not get the product any sooner than the public would (unless you are a beta tester) but there is strict guidelines with that, and you would not be able to offer it until it was released. As mentioned is should be out in a week or two.

The prices will be the same and if you already own a PSA 2.0+ license the upgrade is free. You may find pricing through a reseller to be cheaper than buying it through Plesk though.

Originally posted by HostingFreak
    i know its the same price , just thinking maybe resallers have agreements that allow to get it before everyone elses , i remmber seeing someone who is even offering hosting/server with psa 5.0 beta few weeks ago ..

Ben
    Regards,
    Brian P.
    Digital X Web[TM], LLC
    http://digitalxweb.net

you sure the upgrade is free ?
    anyway , can you please give pricing for 30,50,100 ( if i remmber correctly you are a reseller of plesk).

thank you

Ben
    Ben,

Ben
    Why would you want a beta control panel on a production server? That doesn't seem right to me, as their may be some bugs or vulnerabilities, that have not yet been corrected.

Originally posted by iamdave
    Why would you want a beta control panel on a production server? That doesn't seem right to me, as their may be some bugs or vulnerabilities, that have not yet been corrected.
    i dont want beta version . i was just pointing that if Plesk gave beta version for companies they might allow resellers to pre-sale psa 5 or something ..
    Ben,

you sure the upgrade is free ?
    anyway , can you please give pricing for 30,50,100 ( if i remmber correctly you are a reseller of plesk).

thank you

Ben
    The upgrade is free for PSA 5.0. You may be confusing it with PEM which is a totally different product. Your memory does serve you well. You can see our Plesk pricing at : http://digitalxweb.net/psa.html

The current version of PSA is 2.5.3 we need to update our page.
    Regards,
    Brian P.
    Digital X Web[TM], LLC
    http://digitalxweb.net

I'm selling licenses for 10% off plesk.com prices