PM and advertising [split from old thread]

I have a question, if some one can tell me, to get a "Private reply" option of webhostingtalk, do I need to wait long?
    Last edited by writespeak; 12-19-2007 at 09:24 PM. Reason: To subscribe to this thread after it was split and moved

Are you referring to the Private Messaging system? If so, you need five meaningful posts before the system will promote you. Please see this thread and the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by qazwsx369 View Post
    I have a question, if some one can tell me, to get a "Private reply" option of webhostingtalk, do I need to wait long?

Thanks for that all info; I have a small dought, If some one know, do we have writes to place domain names or web sites on selling purpose? Or If I do that will webhostingtalk band me under"Spaming"? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qazwsx369 View Post
    Thanks for that all info; I have a small dought, If some one know, do we have writes to place domain names or web sites on selling purpose? Or If I do that will webhostingtalk band me under"Spaming"? Thanks
    Sales of any type go in the advertising forums. Read the forum descriptions, and you'll see them. Be sure to read the forum announcements and forum rules too.

To start a thread in most of the advertising forums, you need 10 quality (non-fluff) posts in forums where posts are counted and 7 days of membership. We have this restriction in place because free advertising is a benefit we offer to members who contribute to the forum.

Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt