Raq3 turned to Raq550 - Kernel Panic! - strange problem
I've got strange problem with Raq3 turned to Raq550.
When I recover it from recovery disk, install one pkg on it (new version of PHP) running only one website and few email accounts.
It works ok for few days/weeks. After this time, it's geting Kernel Panic! on raq-s screen. SMTP, POP3, administration site by HTTP, FTP, HTTP don't work, also can't connect by TELNET or SSH. New HDD inside, RAM tested - ok. I don't know what to do, pls help.
EDIT: one more thing, After second "recover" I've decide to install raq3 software, but while installing pkg's I've got HALT error so I've loaded Raq550 again.
Your new PHP may have bolluxed the admin server. You need to be sure you separated the admin and vsite PHPs. There are insns online for doing this or you could ask here. The admin server only runs on PHP4. Not sure this would have halted your whole system, though ...