System Admin needed in return for dedicated server

Right, well where do I start. We are a new company registered in London, England and we have our own business bank account and offices however its only operated by me at the moment.

I've just setup the company bank account this week and am in the process of sorting out a merchant account with Worldpay.

The company has two divisions, web hosting and cheap domain registration. We have two servers at rackshack and we have a solid business plan with excellent hosting packages.

Our marketing stratergy is rock solid and is very different from other web hosts in this forum.

I'm not willing to give the company name or our marketing plan in this forum, however I will give all the details to applying unix admin candidates.

I'm looking for a person who will deal with making sure the servers are operational and updated with the lastest patches, security features etc and can work remotely.

The system admin must have extensive experience with Ensim and understand an Ensim server inside out.

The company is fully funded (details by email) for an agressive marketing campaign next month. In return, I'm initially prepared to give the system admin 6GB of space and 60GB of bandwidth on a shared server, but as our releationship grows stronger - I'm prepared to give you a full dedicated server for free to use for what you wish.

Please post your experience and your email address and I will send you more info.

Best Wishes,

Blob2
    Last edited by blob2; 08-08-2002 at 11:12 AM.

I am interested in your offer . I have 2 year experience in the webhosting field .I had experinced in Cpanel, Plesk ,WHM.If you want to talk to me more then plz send me a mail .

Do you have extensive experience in ensim?

Linux junkie | steward.io

Greetings:

"The company is fully funded (details by email) for an agressive marketing campaign next month. In return, I'm initially prepared to give the system admin 6GB of space and 60GB of bandwidth on a shared server, but as our releationship grows stronger - I'm prepared to give you a full dedicated server for free to use for what you wish."

The company is fully funded, yet offers the equivalent of a $100 per month (or less) plan as payment for services from a system administrator.

System admins, if they are good, typically command salaries starting at $50,000 per year plus benefits. The typical hourly including benefits and taxes comes to $30 per hour for such a person.

I'm confused..... fully funded... hours of work per month for $100 per month or less in barter...

What am I missing?

hay if people wanna do it ...let them do what they want...

Is your server gonna pay my bills?

It would not be a full time job! Anyone that is very experienced in ensim can do this job, all it requires is making sure servers run at peak performance and setting up new servers with the latest patches.