PHP 5.25 Include Problem

Hey,

I have just recently rebuilt my Apache to version 2.2 and PHP to 5.25. Now I am receiving this error:

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in FILE DIRECTORY on line NUMBER
    I have checked and allow_url_fopen is enabled. Why would this be occurring if allow_url_fopen is enabled?

Thanks.

You need this in your php.ini:

allow_url_include = On

Tried that to no avail. This used to be fine until I upgraded it. I don't have to rebuild PHP after I added that line of code, do I? I don't believe that's how it works...I checked in my PHP info and it says that I enabled that. Any other ideas?

Which line of the server configuration file is specified in the error? (The FILE DIRECTORY on LINE NUMBER part) And what configuration parameter is on that line?

Those fields refer to the page the error occured, not where on the config file. On said line on that file was a simple PHP include.

Dit you build PHP with Curl and --enable-sockets? Its a wild guess but it might have something to do with it...