* Ever get sick of it?

What, you might ask? Well, people lifting content from your site - and then arguing with you about it when you ask them to remove it. Or worse, they claim to have authored it themselves, when it's clearly untrue. It amazes me that people cannot seem to put together even a small text page of their own. I can only imagine how the designer monkeys around here feel when they get ripped off.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

It amazes me the amount of stupidity some people have.

We let those that ask copy our TOS. But, just the other day, I was looking at logs and had to wonder why we were getting so many hits from a host I never heard of. You guessed it They copied our TOS and didn't edit our links to our support desk. So, not only are they thieves; but they are lazy thieves. Well, I suppose there really aren't that many energetic and ambitious theives.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

True enough. One host (who shall remain nameless, although they are fairly well known here) copied the temporary holder page we put in place for new accounts. We were wondering why people we'd never heard of were showing up in our helpdesk or emailing us. We asked them to remove it, since we we have enough work to do without directing people back to their host. It wound up being their loss in the end, since several of their customers became ex-customers after not receiving a response from that host but getting one from us (even of the "we can't help you with that" variety).
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

There is only one positive in this...your design is something somebody else desires to have as their site. (I guess my point isn't necessarily relitive to the TOS issue). However it is still totally frustrating and anoying!