Free WHMCS templates?

Ok well I know that using the default WHMCS template makes my host look like crap, and I don't have much extra cash to spend. Does anybody know where I can get a free WHMCS template???
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

I know they have one free one on the forum, but other then that I am not sure, Its really not to difficult to edit if you have simple design skills. I recommend looking through the WHMCS forums. Or try googling FREE WHMCS TEMPLATES.

Brandon
      0 Not allowed!

Interested
      0 Not allowed!

I think 99.9% of hosts either leave it as one of the two default ones, or integrate it into their site design, it's really simple, I've done it.
    Afterburst - the best unmetered VPS - read why here!
      0 Not allowed!

I cannot seem to integrate it as I am rather horrible with integrating it. My webdesign is rather simple, but I just cannot grasp how to edit the files for integrating it.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    I cannot seem to integrate it as I am rather horrible with integrating it. My webdesign is rather simple, but I just cannot grasp how to edit the files for integrating it.
    Matt.G comes highly recommended around here for WHMCS integrations, and his service is definitely affordable!

I know you said you don't have much money to spend but I think $20 is well worth it, IMHO.

He has a thread going over here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=656495
      0 Not allowed!

I got an integration from them once and all the links and such in the clientcenter had been blank.. all the same color as the background.

I requested that they fixed it and they said they would not as they had alrdy done the integration.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, could you please notify me of your ticket # in regards to the clientcenter links being blank as I do not recall any issues such as the one you stated. Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Ticket ID is 753203

the integration had been lost and would like to speak with you about getting a new one due to the fact of the issues I had b4 with the old one.
    Last edited by Skylar MacMinn; 12-16-2007 at 01:52 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I was reviewing your ticket and I would just like to point out that we did try our very best to satisfy your needs. We do not modify .css styles for the fact that it can get messy and is of course time consuming. We receive a larger number of order per a day and we cannot spend the extra time trying to troubleshoot your css files for your website for the fact that it can get messy. We clearly state in our TOS that we do not modify css files or a.k.a. stylesheets. The service we provide and that we stated in the ticket is

"-The service we provide is "Integration" and that is an act or instance of combining into an integral whole. We will not modify style sheets or files that are not part of the integration.
    -Stylesheets will not be edited by us unless we feel the need to do so."

I am sorry that we were unable to fulfill you needs but we tried our very best. You requested modifications of your design after we started working on your design. We had to redo the integration because of some of these modifications. You then overwrote your files for WHMCS and did not save a backup. You asked us to search for a backup on file and we did but were unable to find it.

I am not 100% sure if i'm allowed to write this for this situation but if you need to speak to me please email me or private message me in regards to getting another integration completed. If you get another integration i'll even give you a $5.00 discount so you can write a new review on our service. If a Mod has a problem with this please remove this bottom portion as I wish to satisfy my former client needs for a better experience.
      0 Not allowed!

ok well I am getting a new integration from them, thanks matt for being understanding and helping me fix the issue.
      0 Not allowed!

Ive used Jay from LicensePal and highly recommend his services. Take a look at www.ansuk.com and the integration at http://clients.ansuk.co.uk to see what i mean

Nice portfolio there too Matt G
    Last edited by willow1872; 12-16-2007 at 08:18 PM.
      0 Not allowed!