Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WHM Master reseller(Deasoft) How to fix?

Hello,

I'm using whmreseller from deasoft. But all of a sudden, all values are missing. The accounts are still on server. The master resellers are unable to create anymore sub resellers as well.

Disk quota, bandwidth and sub reseller limit is empty field.

Deasoft support is horrible. They don't reply for weeks. You just have software and they have money and that ends any further relation with them. They won't respond at any cost anytime.

I've really horrible experience with that dirty piece. Crap coding and useless software. When my clients pay for this, they have problems using it everytime.

Please help!
    Last edited by hostprox; 12-15-2007 at 07:49 AM.

Do as I did! Ask for your money back, run and don't look back. It's such a buggy software that it never should be more than in an alpha stage.

Had a long argument with the dev in which i explained that i want a stable software if they mark it as stable.
    Cheapest Multiple C Class IP Hosting

Agree on the refund. I still cant get the name of the company that started this system and stopped at 0.1 alpha...they seem to have done very little after that . WHMsubreseller or something like that it was called and a massive dispute between the programmer and the company that start selling it under their brand or something .

Response

Well there's not a lot I'm going to say here, you seem to be trashing our software more than anything else.

If you have a problem with your installation then please submit a NEW ticket. Some tickets are currently "on hold" because version 3.1 (the next release) is the solution. There's not a lot we can add to these tickets until version 3.1 is released. But regarding your issue it sounds like someone has deleted your master reseller database. There are backups of this database in your /whmreseller/ directory. Anyway I'm not going to do support in here - please submit a new ticket or provide the ticket ID of your current ticket and I'll deal with your issue in there.
    Last edited by bjdea1; 12-17-2007 at 06:33 PM.
    Deasoft.com Aussie & USA VPS, Reseller & Shared Hosting + WHMreseller & DAreseller
    AutoBillMe.com - The Non-PHP Automated Billing Solution for Web Hosts
    WHMreseller - The first Alpha/Master Reseller Plugin for cPanel
    DAreseller - The first Alpha/Master Reseller Plugin for DirectAdmin

Ok I believe I have resolved this issue, if I have found the correct ticket. The issue this client was having was unique to their installation. This was NOT an "across the board" issue, which seems to be the impression cabron was trying to falsely create.
    Last edited by bjdea1; 12-17-2007 at 10:12 PM.
    Deasoft.com Aussie & USA VPS, Reseller & Shared Hosting + WHMreseller & DAreseller

Quote Originally Posted by bjdea1 View Post
    If you have a problem with your installation then please submit a NEW ticket.

Anyway I'm not going to do support in here - please submit a new ticket or provide the ticket ID of your current ticket and I'll deal with your issue in there.
    The problem is, you don't even answer your support tickets.

I have only been trying to get my license reset for over a week and you ignore my support requests and my post in deasoft forum.
    And I won't mention the other problems I had with v3 which I was very patient with

Because of this issue I have lost most all my sub resellers. You have cost me a lot of money "Deasoft"
    Once I lose my last sub reseller I suppose I won't need this P.O.S. plugin.

anyone aware of any alternative scripts that do the same thing?
    Alpine Hosting - Australian & US General and Reseller Hosting - Dual Xeon Servers - 24/7 Support
    Dedicated Servers Australia -Australian Managed and Unmanaged Servers and Co-Location

till now, i haven't been able to find one working similar to that.

Conclusion: Remove this cr*p once you've been enough treated by it. For future/potnetial clients, DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE. You cannot expect support at all!

Angry unreal

hi,

ok. im having crazy problems and it appears that you guys only respond to threads that are detrimental to your business atmosphere and forum posts that you can't erase as i have notice you conveniently erased 7 of mine on your forum.

so here it goes:

your software is horrible. you make it sound like it is a problem with the install when it is far from it. it is very buggy. problems show up whenever they feel like it.

everything worked fine until 2 days ago. granted i had trouble getting the auto grant to work so i paid an extra 350 bucks for a whmcs license to get it going since you didn't respond to those tickets either...see below for ticket trail and timeline).

all of a sudden an account would not keep its whm accounts under the main my clients master account.

i deleted this account and reinstalled the account and am now having the same problem that is described above this thread. they are all gone. there are only 2 accounts in the master reseller tab, both related to the account reinstalled. all of the other accounts are on the machine still but they don't have any master...or whm privelidges.

i have a valid license, an open ticket from 3 months ago waiting initial response, an open ticket from 1.5 months ago waiting initial response, a forum post from 3 days ago waiting intial response, an sms message from 5 hours ago awaiting initial response and now this post at hour zero awaiting initial response.

please contact me directly via email at qdoggmets@hotmail.com, cell phone at +1-908-268-4457, on AIM at thehoodedcoder, on yahoo at funnjdudewithatude, on gtalk at thehoodedcoder@gmail.com, on MSN messenger at thehoodedcoder@hotmail.com any time: 24/hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

my business is swirling around the inside of a toilet bowl as we speak and it would be nice to hear from you before your software causes me to lose my business, livelyhood and way to feed my wife and 2 kids.

signed....extremely BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!

I am also ticked off... I have basically been trying to solve the errors, but now I can't seem to even get an e-mail from them requesting my password (nor login for some unknown reason - tried all passwords I had from before)

I'm having issues with the IP delegation stuff, and the problem with the sub-reseller function randomly stopping...

If someone knows of an alternative script, let me know asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    I am also ticked off... I have basically been trying to solve the errors, but now I can't seem to even get an e-mail from them requesting my password (nor login for some unknown reason - tried all passwords I had from before)

I'm having issues with the IP delegation stuff, and the problem with the sub-reseller function randomly stopping...

If someone knows of an alternative script, let me know asap.
    ive heared it is realy bad support
    i have a master reseller wich has the same problems
    it was some thing about the licence system down for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert2500 View Post
    ive heared it is realy bad support
    i have a master reseller wich has the same problems
    it was some thing about the licence system down for me.
    I had that problem too, some reason that has stopped...

BTW I tried installing 3.1 and still have issues. Unless anyone knows of a way to uninstall and re-install properly?

Has anyone gotten 3.1 to work?

bjdea1...just submitted ticket (LUF-947368) and sent you a PM
    Last edited by DataHosts; 03-31-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Well, Brett replied to a support ticket saying he could take care of my issue now. That was over an hour ago, and I have yet to hear anything from him. I was amazed by the speedy reply, but soon let down on lack of communication. I am trying to schedule a time to resolve my issue with Brett....

Response

We are getting through everyones issues, thanks for your patience.

We have time set aside now to do some more detailed work on WHMreseller. We are working on overhauling our installation / updating and licensing systems. We are working on these as well as on solving some bugs in the statsupdate process. We have currently made some good progress, so patience please.
    Last edited by bjdea1; 04-06-2008 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bjdea1 View Post
    We are getting through everyones issues, thanks for your patience.

We have time set aside now to do some more detailed work on WHMreseller. We are working on overhauling our installation / updating and licensing systems. We are working on these as well as on solving some bugs in the statsupdate process. We have currently made some good progress, so patience please.
    not sure about that...my ticket has been open since 01 Apr 2008 01:55 PM (LUF-947368), and you have yet to even reply to it. Brett, you did manage to reply to an email I sent within 20 minutes, but that was it. Your email stated you would get right on this issue, and then you disappeared. You do nothing but lie about your software, and you have terrible support. I can find plenty of posts that support my theory about your support, and I am stating from my own expierence. So, do not even attempt to state that you are working out issues when I have been waiting for 6 days for a reply on the helpdesk, and 13 days on your forum. However, you do manage to delete posts on your forum that state your support stinks, and your product is buggy. So, I know you visit your own forum, but you fail to reply to those who have issues.

If you are truly working out issues I would expect mine to have been resolve by now, but it is not. I would expect my ticket to have a reply from you, but it does not. You do not even have the courtesy to reply to a ticket stating it is in progress, or anything to that matter. Instead...you come to WHT and lie about working on issues. I have yet to see any update on your forum, or my ticket about progress to this buggy software.

I hate that this is the only software right now to handle this type of operation, however, Deasoft will fall within a few months when another system is released that will do the same. This company actually replies to Helpdesk tickets within 3 hours, and their system actually works. So, I am very excited about that release, and getting away from your terrible support and buggy system.

I have to admit that I thought Deasoft had changed, but I was wrong. Live and learn. I would not recommend your product to my worst enemy.
    Last edited by DataHosts; 04-06-2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: added bjdea1 quote

Response

Listen guys you want everything done immediatley and I'm sorry but it can't be done that way. I find myself now spending time having to defend WHMreseller. What do you guys want? Conversations and discussions, to prove yourself right and deasoft wrong? Or do you want ME to spend time fixing the software?

I am not going to go through all the details of what I am doing on the software. But you're forcing me to take time to rebut your complaints and accusations. We are not lying and because of the above post I have to now spend time stating our case to correct the record. No doubt this will go on and on and be a total waste of time and a simple venting of frustrations and in the end a stupid distraction.

The issues are complicated and can't be solved as quickly as you would like. I can't spell it all out and GopherHosts for you to arrogantly assume you know what we are facing is really stupid to be quite frank. You have no idea what we are doing and your words are misleading and only stirring trouble. I can briefly state that we are facing issues with cross platform compatibility and the only solutions we can come up with right now are causing us new security problems - needing more consideration and time. This additional security problem right now means we have to work and spend time on this first before we can actually deal with the main WHMreseller subreseller.cgi code again. I am not going to spell it all out anymore than that becuase its going to tell the world more information about how we are dealing with security issues than we want to reveal.

Another thing relating to your ticket GopherHosts. I'm stating this so poeple know the reason your ticket has been missed and why you are wrongly accussing me of lying. We just setup a new support ticket system at deasoft as most of you will know. I am not fully familar with this system yet and originally we only had one department setup - a Hosting support department - all tickets came in through that department. I recenlty added a "software" department (at start of April), however I hadn't added this new department to my "staff" username, I didn't realise I had to do that until now, seeing your post here now accusing me of lying made me realsie something was wrong. I have now added the new department to my staff username and can see your ticket and all your posts - and I have replied. So that's the reason your ticket was missed. There is no lie involved here, I can't express enough how counter productive this is right now. Please leave me to get some work done on WHMreseller to help solve your issues.
    Last edited by bjdea1; 04-06-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Oh and one other thing. If you sent us a ticket and we haven't yet logged into your server and told you we are working on your issue it DOES NOT mean we are lying. It means your issue is the same as other peoples issues and that we don't need to login to your server yet but are working on the coding side of things. When there are delays it means we are coding, right now we are dealing with a security code issue, after than we will deal with the "sub resellers not being created" issue. I hope thats clear for everyone now.

TBH My issue isn't with the code, its with you guys changing the license to point to the new server >.< -- I can let the departement issue slide, but I emailed all of the emails AND used the contact form on your website, and never got a response.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman30 View Post
    anyone aware of any alternative scripts that do the same thing?
    There may be a reason why nobody else produces a similar product.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian-de-vie View Post
    There may be a reason why nobody else produces a similar product.
    care to explain

I know mellowhost.com use a custom master reseller script, you may want to ask them to buy it or something, but all I know is that it's not intergrated into whm itself.

I can almost guarantee anybody who comes out with a similar script and has top quality support will get hundreds of signups within a matter of weeks

bjdea1....

1st) I want a product that does what it states and WHMReseller has a bug that prevents resellers from being created

2) I want support for the product I have within the support period. It is amazing how fast you will reply to a forum post that is not your own, and a post that henders your product. However, for your own support tickets and forum it takes you way way way toooo long.

You would not have to defend it if you actually supported it.

also...it also amazes me that I know have a reply to my ticket after 6 days. Heck..I would have posted in here 5 days ago if I knew you would respond that quick. Good luck with fixing it though since my trial has expired, and you do not have access to the server.
    Last edited by DataHosts; 04-06-2008 at 12:26 PM. Reason: added info on ticket

Quote Originally Posted by BetaOrange View Post
    I know mellowhost.com use a custom master reseller script, you may want to ask them to buy it or something, but all I know is that it's not intergrated into whm itself.
    They use the same company but I guest the doing something manual if u got to the news it tell you
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast