I've got Webmin 1.380 installed and working on a CentOS 4.5 VPS - everything seems to be good and it seems to be the solution I've been looking for.
But I'm having some trouble getting sites hosted correctly. After some tinkering and reading the Apache documentation on name-based virtual hosts, I realized that it was just easier to edit the httpd.conf file manually rather than deal with Webmin's interface for adding a bunch of domains quickly.
I'm not after anything fancy here at all - I'm adding 'domain1.com' (for example) to Apache using something like:
However, when I go to add domain2.com using basically the same block of code (just changing the server name and document root to another folder), that domain2.com resolves to the stuff in domain1.com's folder.
Probably one of those little things I'm just not seeing, but I really can't seem to figure this out.