Thread: Clientexec

Clientexec

Does anyone know of a company who offers clientexec customisation, support?

Thanks,
    Liam

There used to be a popular company who offered CE customization on the CE-Talk forums, but last I checked they were temporarily closed... so to speak.

If you post an offer in the WHT advertising forum, you'll find a few people who do CE customizations. Just ask to see a portfolio of course, otherwise you'll end up getting a lot of people who quite frankly have no idea what they are doing.
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

CE customization - at least the client area - is not the easiest to do and is very time consuming. The order form is a bit less complicated but can still present some issues. I think this is why you won't find too-many if any companies that offer such service.

I would highly recommend CE-Talk as mentioned for tips on customization and support.

Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post
    CE customization - at least the client area - is not the easiest to do and is very time consuming. The order form is a bit less complicated but can still present some issues. I think this is why you won't find too-many if any companies that offer such service.

I would highly recommend CE-Talk as mentioned for tips on customization and support.
    I've done my share of CE customizations (not an ad, not interested!) but it's not that hard to customize. A lot of the problems are integrating the design into CE, which for the most part is trial and error.

My biggest gripe is that after every other CE update, it seems like some language file or template may have changed and the customizations have to be slightly modified... I wish they (CE) would work on some templating system like Kayako, amongst a few other things...
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

Thanks!

Thanks Pat

Just wanted to mention that ce-talk has been migrated to official support forum at newedge.com/forum, which is why it isn't around any longer. Wanted to include all CE users to the community and not make them feel abandoned.

Thanks
    slack.clientexec.rocks - Come chat with us in our Slack room
    twitter.com/clientexec - Follow Us Today

I'm hoping CE will address the template design in the future. With the big changes coming in 3.1, we've just basically modified the current template to keep it in order with the site design. I'm going to wait for 3.1 before I try and get the skin to fully match.