hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Web Hosting Related Requests : Webuyhosts.com Buying Again

Forum Jump

Webuyhosts.com Buying Again

Reply Post New Thread In Other Web Hosting Related Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2007, 02:21 AM
Junior Guru

Webuyhosts.com Buying Again

Hello,
thank you for reading the post. We are looking for complete webhosting companies with minimum revenue of 2k per month
Please email us at sales@ webuyhosts.com with your info or visit our site at webuyhosts.com

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 05:00 AM

Web Company for Sale

I tried filling out your form, but it freaked out on me. Are you still looking for companies to buy?

To give you a brief view of the size of my company, here are a few brief details.

Right now our average monthly income is about $4000 from hosting alone (almost all of which are paid monthly). We have about 100 paying clients currently. This does not include the income for updates that comes from the clients. We have been using a hosting management company to host (we did our own machines at first, but found out they can do it much better and much faster than we could). Our sites are on an Apache Server and use primarily JavaScript, php, and css. The control panel for all sites is Plesk.

We normally have about 3 to four thousand dollars each month in updates that we do for our clients. I have been in business for about 8 years, and the company has no debts or lawsuits.

Old 12-13-2009, 08:43 AM

HI whfsk,

It looks very interesting to me and I am looking for such a good company. Can you send me more details to my gmail ID ...brio.media ? Since I am based in India right now, I can take cost advantage a little better than other countries.

Let me know how can we work together in case if you are not interested in sale...

Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2009, 12:34 PM

Sending info now

I will send you the info about my website development and hosting company for sale to brio.media at gmail dot com - let me know if i have that wrong. My email address where you can contact me about my hosting clients for sale (and the company) is webhostforsaleky at gmail dot com.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:45 PM

If anyone wants to contact me for more info about my hosting company for sale, use webhostforsaleky at gmail dot com i have a detailed document that i can send you. I am new to the forum and have to wait my ten days before i can post it in the correct area. Here is some important info so you can decide if interested.

Over the last several months an existing health issue has deteriorate to a point that my service level can not be what it needs to be to support my clients.

My goal is to sell the company, and have everything finalized by about January 15 -2010, due to my health and want to make sure clients have good support, my contract obligations are all renewed at the first of the year, if we can get finacials done before year end, it is tax benefit for buyer, we renew most domains for client and bill then at beginning of year - you can start first month with added bonus to regain your investment. I already have several offers, and need to make a choice soon.

All Hosting on one Server : Apache with PHP and MYSQL, and Plesk Control Panel.

119 Total Domains Hosted ( $4827.10/month or $57,925.20/annually )
30 Internal Use Domains ( used for marketing etc. –do not include these in your initial offer )

I have been in business for about 8 years, and the company has no debts or lawsuits (nor has ever had any lawsuits or even any registered complaints).

Billing Frequency:
• 97 Domains monthly ( $ 4827.1/month )
• 6 Domains quarterly ( $299.70/month )
• 1 Domains biannually ( $49.95/month)
• 8 Domains annually ( $ 313.70/month )

Zero Dedicated IP Addresses
Zero Reseller Accounts
All Located In the US
We average over $2000/month updates – (over 8 years)
Our billing has been through QuickBooks,
Support has been through website/email/phone numbers contacting us directly.
We bill out some of the clients ourselves, and we also take credit cards for many, and bill them monthly.
Access to 108 of our clients Domain Names, (12 they manage and are completely responsible for).

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Poland Leads Central and Eastern European Cloud Adoption: Report Web Hosting News 2014-03-04 11:07:23
Dell Rumored to be a Possible Buyer for IBM’s x86 Server Division Web Hosting News 2014-01-20 12:27:12
eBridge Marketing Solutions Inc. Listing 2014-04-18 18:31:34
CloudBeat 2013 Web Hosting Events 2013-08-09 15:43:00
CloudBeat 2012 Web Hosting Events 2012-11-20 15:35:02