* WARNING: Do not use Datahosts.net

Sure, Datahosts' fees are wonderful! They offer just about everything you would ever want in a company.

Sadly, they NEVER give you your login information. Never.

I've e-mailed. I've called. I've done everything possible. And now, I'm spreading the word. THey TOOK my money, and never gave anything. Don't use them.

How long has it been since you've paid them?
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

yeah they bite. i warned this board a few weeks ago too. let me know if you ever hear anything from them it's been over 2 months since i've had a response.

I'm on my second week with nothing. You may think I'm complaining, but they promised 24-48 hour service. Plus, the e-mails I've gotten from them are, "We'll send your login information today." And then nothing.

Whitton, were you able to get your money back at all?
    The giant hamster of doom rains coconuts upon your tiny city.

No - they said at one point that a refund had been issued - but i have not gotten it.

they completely ignore all of my emails now.

i had over 10 sites hosted there.

very embarassing for me, plus i had to host all these sites out of my own pocket.

another sad abuse by a host

Don't let them shag you. Just ask PaySystems to refund your money. You gave them more then enough time.
    Go now, go get your money.

Yeah I had several issues with them regarding a dedicated server we had and at first (pre-sales and first couple weeks) all emails and support questions were pretty quick but that ended quick and support responses started getting 72+ hours per generic "will have admin look into it" responses and so on.. needless to say it was quick relationship..

Go now, go get your money.
    I like that style

So sad to hear this and hope everything resolve soon

By the way, thanks for sharing this info

Kindest regards,
    Choon
    Giam Teck Choon
    :: Join choon.net Community today to share your tips and tricks on server issues please ::
    :: Singapore Dedicated Servers :: Singapore Virtual Private Servers :: Linux/FreeBSD Server Management ::