I have a VERY bad feeling about this...

Alright, I just got with (someone told me they were good, and I trusted him) and am now regretting it. I just sent them an email, and got this bounced back to me...

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate sales correspond
    generated by [email protected]
    Child process of virtual_address_pipe transport returned 28 from command:

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate sales correspond
    generated by [email protected] ------

Could not create dir /opt/rt/transactions/2002/Aug/7: No space left on device

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: <[email protected]>
    Received: from ([]
    by with esmtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
    id 17cJMp-0005LS-00
    for [email protected]; Wed, 07 Aug 2002 01:28:19 -0400
    Received: from russ ([]) by
    (InterMail vM. 201-229-119) with ESMTP
    id <[email protected]>
    for <[email protected]>; Wed, 7 Aug 2002 01:28:17 -0400
    To: <[email protected]>
    Subject: You have 2 days until i cancel my account and start demanding my money back
    Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 01:28:22 -0400
    Message-ID: <[email protected]>
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.2616
    Importance: Normal
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

Content-Type: text/plain;
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have sent several support tickets, only to find your support inbox full. I NEED to get my website fully functional within 6 days total, not even counting the 6th day, before I leave on business. I also noticed you have the time to update your homepage and add more webspace to the account I just got a few days ago, but no time for support? Please get with it, else, I will seek another host, even if it doesn't have all of the nice features you have.

([email protected])
    If this means what I think it does, (inbox is full, due to them being CLOGGED WITH COMPLAINTS/THREATS) I need to get hosted, and damn fast. I'm going into the Air Force in 6 days from this post, and my website will by my primary source of contacting people whilst I am away.

I had been at before, and I loved it, but I needed to move up to a bit more advanced service,'s $9 a month lured me in, it offered me decent space, 10 GB bandwidth, php, mysql, unlimited pop3/subdomains etc.. However, I cant get any response from them, and I need to get this all situated before I leave.

Anyone wanna offer me deals or something?

If you want offers post it in the Shared Hosting requests section. Host cannot make offers in this section.

Ah, alrighty, well, I shall post something to the effect there..

Sounds like their HDD is out of space...
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Indeed. I hope they browse these forums regularly, or check their email sometime soon.

... in my mind ...
    Whatever you do, reverse the charges on your credit card at your bank.

IMHosted is a rip-off first rate. No one is ever there. Ever. And that's been going on for a long, long, long time. The owner should be horsewhipped.

Know any horses?
    Mothers of the world unite! Spank your sons and make them quit fighting...

Eh, I'll call them in the morning. I am WAY too tired right now.

Don't bother calling them . They are a genuine pile of crap .

They answer your first few emails/support tickets , then they disappear for weeks .

Today their own site , which is on the Premiere server was unaccessible to the web . I could tracert to it but that's all .

Unfortunately we also have one of our sites there , and they were both unaccessible on the net for 5 hours . Some 4 support tickets later , no reply

Their so called office in Australia is bogus - as are their australian phone numbers they list - all BOGUS .

Their so called Online support , AIM,ICQ,MSN,Yahoo - is NON existant .

One of their guys that used to post here - has also disappeared .

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID....oh and did I forget to mention ..... AVOID !

I second the above. Stay as far away from imhosted as you can get. They are about as dishonest as it gets.

I second the above. Stay as far away from imhosted as you can get. They are about as dishonest as it gets.

Oh, and slap the friend that recommended them too.

PS... I liked that horsewhipping idea.

Thumbs down imhosted can suck the SH** out of...

imhosted is turning out to be the worse life experience i've ever had.

i've been trying to cancel from them, and not getting any response.
    they seem to revel in ignoring customers.

Actually, I got a response from them, and they claim to be refunding me. Not going to cancel the dispute with my CC company though.

New York, NY

Can't believe !

Really disappointed... You dunno whom else to trust.

You see those well known companies like IMhosted, iPowerWeb, HostRocket, ReadyHosting and etc... has got too many complaints. Damn !!

Wherever you go, they've bought advertising space and they seem to be a big company with +100 employees.

Then you find out that an e-mail cannot be sent to *one* of them due to disk space !!! Jesus !

God bless you all bedroom hostings, you guys are having less complaints !

Even too many are satisfied with you.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889

Just a possibility here. They may be getting flood-attacked at their email address which would fill up their disk space giving the message you just mentioned. Also, if that happened to be on the same partition as /tmp, this could also cause apache to stop serving pages even though you could ping the address.

Please don't flame me for giving them the benefit of doubt, I just wanted to present a an additional cause that might answer the problems that some are having with them.

Hopefully everything will work out for you guys.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

My webpage was "suspended" perhaps because I FTP/FTPed my files over at over 3 MBps to myacen and they freaked. I know someone is there.

I was just notified by my bank today that they have charged back my money from imhosted.scum to my credit card, and are investigating. It's only $10, but I will fight the scum to the Supreme Court if I have to, if it were only $1. They will NOT win. I guarantee it!

FWIW, chargebacks are not that easy with some banks. Some banks or credit card companies fight more for the scums than their own customers. It also is NOT a quick process.

well, i have not had any undeliverable mail back from them -- the just chose not reply, and this had been going on since last week.

the only time i got a reply was from a blair "sumpthing" and that gets rx around 2am, us central time -- they are supposed to have an office in the us.