* Owned Lifetime Internal DirectAdmin ( DA ) licence transferrable

Hello,

I bought an owned lifetime internal DirectAdmin ( DA ) licence and want to sell it. Is that possible? If yes, how should I do that?

Best Regards

You need to place an ad in the offers section and submit a ticket to the helpdesk in regards of the transfer.

you can also sell it directly on the DA website forums.

Quote Originally Posted by markyoung View Post
    Hello,

I bought an owned lifetime internal DirectAdmin ( DA ) licence and want to sell it. Is that possible? If yes, how should I do that?

Best Regards
    if i may ask what are you looking to sell it for?
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

I got this response from directadmin staff.
    Hello,

If it's an internal license then it cannot be resold or transferred to someone else..
    Seems Internal Licences are not transferrable at all?

Form my understanding of the DA reseller agreement is that you cannot sell internal licenses unless being sold with the company.

As you can see here: http://www.directadmin.com/partneragreement.html

Reselling Limitations

Partners may not sell DirectAdmin licenses by themselves. All licenses purchased at internal rates must be included in with new dedicated server sale.
    You can see it clearly also outlines the sale of a license here http://www.directadmin.com/agreement.html

Limitations of Use
    Resale of Licenses.

You may not resell DirectAdmin licenses. DirectAdmin may be purchased only through the DirectAdmin web site at: http://www.directadmin.com.

Exceptions to this limitation include dedicated server providers and/or resellers ("Partners") intending to include a DirectAdmin license with a new server sale. Partners agree to the conditions set forth in the Partner Agreement and understand that provisions in that agreement may overrule provisions in this agreement.

It is not permitted, however, to sell DirectAdmin licenses by themselves to existing customers unless that customer's account with the server provider is terminated and a new server sale (one with a DirectAdmin license) is completed.
    Therefore according to the reseller agreement and licensing agreement, The only time a license can be bought is through the Directadmin website, or by a authorized reseller to be used on internal servers. Hence the term “Internal”. Therefore any sale of a license from any other method except those, can constitute a breach of agreement and grounds for termination.

I hope this clears things up, as it is defn. Outlined clearly in the agreements.
    VT BankCard
    Payment Processing Solutions and Merchant Services
    Specializing in WebHosting and High Risk Merchants.