Good anti-fraud system + shopping cart

I am looking for a anti fraud system and a shopping cart system for cheap or free. I was looking at ModernBill + FraudGuardian, ModernBill isn't really fit into my budget because I have other stuff to get (servers/hosting, etc.), though, I do like FraudGuardian, the anti fraud system it uses hopefully works well.

Also, the shopping cart/billing system in one must:
    Have support for Paypal
    Have support for Credit card [AMEX/Visa/MasterCard/etc]
    Other payment methods are fine too

Hopefully this is the right forum.

Thanks,

Blair

AWBS works for us and it fairly inexpensive considering the features it has. AWBS support Fraudguardian and it works well.

I would also take a look at WHMCS and Client Exec, other both good choices and quite popular. WHMCS is coming out with version 3.5 very soon with many new features as well as intergration with Kayako.

I can't remember where I read this, but FraudGuardian uses MaxMind if I am not mistaken.
    LaneHost.com | Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Affordable Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers at Great Prices!
    Follow us on Twitter!

Alright well after looking, I saw AWBS Hosting Edition would be the best.

Now, for the anti fraud system.

I was hoping FraudGuardian would work with AWBS, and hopefully Varilogix aswell. I was wondering if I can use FraudGuardian + Varilogix with AWBS, and no problems? Something, I just want FraudGuardian with some sort of phone verification. If anyone knows, please tell me!

Also, for a credit card processor that supports Visa & Mastercard (and more cards hopefully), FraudGuardian, AWBS, and a phone verification program. What do you recommend?

I'm running FreeBSD 5.x with cPanel by the way.
    Also, I'm from Canada so my bank account is CIBC (Canadian Bank) and my PayPal is also Canadian, if that makes a difference...

Thanks,

Blair

you may try WHMCS because they have and some great deals with two payment gateways and with the anti-fraud system from maxmind (if I remember well)
    » enoHosted.com
    » Affordable, Reliable & Secure Hosting Solutions

Hosting

Try GoDaddy.com. They offer great service and a very cheap price.
    Blair[/QUOTE]

WHMCS and MaxMind works for us (FraudGuardian does use MaxMind). I think going to MaxMind directly is much less expensive than FraudGuardian. WHMCS allows you to use PayPal as a payment method. It also allows you to process credit cards both online and offline.