hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Systems Management Requests : need to install cacti on all my servers!

Forum Jump

need to install cacti on all my servers!

Reply Post New Thread In Systems Management Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

need to install cacti on all my servers!

Hey guys i m trying to install cacti but its just not working . so i am looking for someone not to expensive who is willing to install it for me.

please contact me on msn at cartmanforlife AT hotmail . com

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Everything in life is swelly

Try AdminGeekz, really knowledgeable at that stuff.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

anyone else?

Sponsored Links
Old

Hi, Is your server windows / linux

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hey sir it is windows

Old
Web Hosting Master

We can help you with this project. If you are interested then drop in an email to sales@bobcares.com with the details about the project.

Old

Hello.

We can help you fix this issue at the earliest possible time, at an affordable rate. Please contact our sales team at sales@onliveglobal.com Besides, you can even chat with our representatives on the Live Help section at www.onliveglobal.com We can even set up a chat on the following messengers.

MSN: sales@onliveglobal.com
AIM: salesolg

Regards,
OnLiveGlobal

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessen View Post
We can help you with this project. If you are interested then drop in an email to sales@bobcares.com with the details about the project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onliveglobal
Hello.

We can help you fix this issue at the earliest possible time, at an affordable rate. Please contact our sales team at sales@onliveglobal.com Besides, you can even chat with our representatives on the Live Help section at www.onliveglobal.com We can even set up a chat on the following messengers.

MSN: sales@onliveglobal.com
AIM: salesolg

Regards,
OnLiveGlobal
Can either of you read, or do you just copy/paste a canned reply? The OP clearly stated YOU CONTACT HIM, not drop me your details so I can run around trying to get what I actually wanted you to give me in the first place. Try reading the post next time.

Quote:
Hey guys i m trying to install cacti but its just not working . so i am looking for someone not to expensive who is willing to install it for me.

please contact me on msn at cartmanforlife AT hotmail . com

Old

We have contacted him, but also felt the need to post about our services here.

Regards,
OnLiveGlobal

Old

I have not contacted him, sorry, but would like to write a small post on how cool we are.
We're a group of highly-qualified monkeys trained specially not to read the requirements of the job, but to post again and again about our do-it-for-banana services. Our highly-skilled innovation sales department thinks that placing links to our company's site without even paying for it on such a popular resource is a good thing to do™. More than that, we really don't care about people subscribed to receive by email new posts in this forum.

Thank you.
Visit us online: google.com !

Old

The ™ post

I™ am the only highly qualified and skilled KingKong™, trained specially to make fun of others' posts and views as I™ have no other work as my half-knowledge on everything freaked out and I™ landed in a pool of flowers. I™ only try to increase my post count asap because I™ have joined WHT years ago but do not have any useful posts here and stay here to waste others' time from a completely destroyed messed up place thanks to the Red Army™.

I™ show up my intelligence here to prove my article writing skills so that I™ can be picked up by some ragpicker™ and others who need me to make Trademarks™ and help them in creating a company for their patented or patent pending technologies / discoveries. I™ subscribe to every god damn thread I™ see whether it's of use to me or not and praise others using my Patented Intelligence™.

Oh... And finally, You™ are welcome to visit my damn Plesk placeholder....

Last edited by onliveglobal; 12-07-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

can you guys PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!! i am just looking for someone to help me install zenoss or cacti THANK YOU

Old
Web Hosting Master

Added you in msn. Thanks

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Parallels Simplifies WordPress Management and Security with Parallels Plesk 12 Web Hosting News 2014-06-26 16:50:35
Simple Servers Listing 2014-10-21 04:44:18
Simple Servers Ltd Listing 2014-10-21 04:45:39
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - November 8, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:42:41
The Web Hosting Team Launches Virtual Private Servers Web Hosting News 2013-06-12 14:04:44