Lightbulb Jobs & Opportunities: Staff, Partners, Pure Talents - Must Read!

Hi everyone, thanks for taking your time to read this thread.

Websites Network - http://www.websitesnetwork.com

Admins
    I'm looking for 2 skilled, experienced administrators who will assist with signup approvals and general accounts administration (review, abuse, suspension etc etc), you should be very well knowledged about CPanel and the server root administration as well as having the cunning ability to find and spot possible troublemakers.

Support Staff
    I'm looking for 3 support staff members who will answer support requests on the forum. You should be well knowledged about CPanel and the everyday basic webmaster problems.

Benefits of being a Team Member
    You would become part of a team which will lead the free hosting scene into the next phase. This service is growing rapidly and already established itself as one of the best-looking and most reliable providers!

I would prefer people who would voluntarily take up positions to help a community but there are various possible rewards/benefits available for the team (discussed individually)

sitemanaged.com: A Web Host for Real Webmasters & Professionals

I have a established (since 2004) cpanel web host - sitemanaged, which needs expansion. It revenues XXXX each month, but I'm looking for options to expand.

Staff
    I'm looking for staff to work with me on the usual support duties. You need to be experienced with CPanel and fluent with many types of php scripts and mysql as well as all the ins and outs of CPanel. There may be one time jobs or if you are commited a long term place for you. Please contact me with some information about your experience.

Partnership
    I'm looking for partners who are real trustworthy team workers, residing in the US/UK. You may or may not already own a host. I'm looking for somebody in their 20s preferrably (18+) who has the talent in hosting technicality and people skills, well educated.

So far I have built and done everything on my own. As it has grown, the more realize the need for partners/team in the business to take it to the next phase. I'm looking at the future. I know there are people like me out there (just a few )

Today, I had this vision of bringing several one-man-genius-hosts into 1 huge network of leading services! Do you share the same vision?

Other Proposals
    Talents have ideas, if you are one please do contact me - Maybe the start of a very successful and rewarding relationship! Perhaps your hosting service requires another brain/division in the administration? Maybe you want to hire me, on the basis of my seemingly genius talent. I wouldn't mind joining a respectable company!

If you are interested, get in touch now.. (IM, PM)

Thanks

I could do just about any of the jobs for you, but I am still not understanding if there is pay or not.

I have added you on msn.

I have as well added you on MSN.

James,

Is this something like a hosting for work offer ? or you have different thoughts in mind. There are all kinds of impressions made in the post so just wanted to clarify this.

Al
    It is reliability that counts...

Thank you for the information. I am just passed out web designing course. I forward my resume to these posts.

we can do the server administration part for you, Please drop and email at sales department.
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7