Need a Script Installed?

do you want a forum on your site but dont have the time or the know how to install one I can do it for you, as well as many other scripts.

I have experience with:
    PerlDesk
    InvisionBoard
    vBulletin
    NiXT WebhostingManagement
    plus more
    and i can install almost any script you can find. so if you have anyquestions or would like to show you i can install a script before i set it up on your server let me know
    one script install is $5, and everyone after is $2.

you can contact me:
    AIM: redqube net
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    or pm me on the board.

thanks again and i look forward to working with you
    Last edited by redqube; 08-06-2002 at 02:50 PM.

when u say "we", u really mean "i" dont u.

yep sorry

I notice that the scripts you list all come with an installer. Can you install scripts that don't come with an installer?

Originally posted by phpcoder
    I notice that the scripts you list all come with an installer. Can you install any scripts that don't come with an installer?
    The guy said

plus more
    and i can install almost any script you can find

Well I just wanted him to state that because there are a LOT of scripts that require immense amounts of editing that are worth more than 5.00 to be installed. So... I just wondered if he could install scripts that require tons of work.

There is a big difference between a www install and editing 15+ files

Good luck though!

Originally posted by phpcoder
    I notice that the scripts you list all come with an installer. Can you install scripts that don't come with an installer?
    Perhaps you should ask him which script you want installed specifically. You're not just posting this to flame him, right? Then you must have a specific script in mind.

it depends i could have to look at them first im not going to say i can install them if i cant but i can most likly install scipts without installers, is there a certian script you would like me to take a look at?

i needed a few modules added onto my current oscommerce and was wondering if u would be able to add them on for 5 dollars + 2 dollars for each one there after. They dont have install modules but someone proficent in php should be able to install it.

do you have aim or icq or yim, i would like to talk to you about it, i have installed oscommerce before.

i have also sent you a pm