HostCulture Support?

I joined hostculture because I heard from these boards that the support was fast and of generally good quality. But at this point, I have serious doubts about that. I have sent about 5 tickets since I have opening the account. Each of the previous tickets have taken about a day to resolve, but the 5th, asking about a simple cron job...has gone unanswered for 2 days.

I really hope this is just a temporary lapse in customer service...because I really liked what hostculture had to offer. Or maybe I just expect too much after being with hosts like HostMatters and ICDSoft (where my 20+ submitted tickets were answered within 10 minutes, at any hour of the day).

Let this be a warning, don't believe everything you hear. For me, I think if this continues, I'm going to make use of the 30-day money back guarantee.

Illinois, USA
    Before I went big, I thought they were one of the bests hosts around in terms of Customer Service/Support. I know Jorge and his partner (can't remember the name right now) browse these forums quite often, try PM'ing one of them and see what you come up with

San Antonio, Texas
    I think Aaron runs HostCulture, partnered with Jorge or something similar.
    I dont think Aaron has been around WHT much, so you might try their forums for help? - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Hi Gummyworms,
    That was my fault, I had to be away the past week due some familiar problems, and I didn't have continue access to internet from where I was.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

No problem, you got the ticket back to me, and everything is cool again, =) I was just worried for a bit because I joined during the week you were away, and I wasnt too sure how everything would work out.

Thanks Jorge!