WHMCS coder and designer required

Hello,

I'm looking to get my WHMCS script re-vamped, in terms of the sign up process and the client area, I've already got the website integrated, however there are some things I need done to the WHMCS to make it look better. So I'm looking for someone who can code, as well as re-design the client area, to make it have a more classy and appealing feel.

What I need done:
    • I'm looking to get some addons added onto the script itself, which will be created and designed by this special person I'm looking for. Addons will be mainly due course to clients signing up to our order form (WHMCS) (This will all be explained in lengthy detail, once I find the right person.
    • Client Area, definitely needs re-designing!
    • The logo needs re-designing, however I may create a logo myself.
    What I'm looking for:
    • Someone who can code in the WHMCS system (php/html)
    • Someone with MSN, my MSN: webmaster@vlexo.com (Please add me)
    • Someone who can of course design, though I'm generally looking for one person who can do both.
    Please post your experiences with what you have created in the past or what you have to offer.

Thank you!

I have had great experiences with Matt from Host Penguin. He is reliable, quick and knows what he is doing when it comes to integration. Very good guy to work with. Infact, I think he has a new ad up here on WHT

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=653144

Check him out, he is very good and affordable.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by DevGuys View Post
    I have had great experiences with Matt from Host Penguin. He is reliable, quick and knows what he is doing when it comes to integration. Very good guy to work with. Infact, I think he has a new ad up here on WHT

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=653144

Check him out, he is very good and affordable.

Hey DevGuys,

Do you know if he'll be able to re-design and code me some addons for WHMCS?

I think so. You may want to talk with him about that.

Best to message him here on WHT through PM. However if you have any other questions please let me know. Always willing to help
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Well Johnathan,

Matt.G is good at integrations. I have seen his Work , He does it cheap and better

DevGuys are good at Designing . He's very Helpful . I FULLY RECOMMAND THEM!.

Well Try contacting Matt.. You can find his Ad in Designing Offers for WHMCS and others for integration.

Cheers,

James!

Hi I'm interested in filling this position.
    You can contact me on AIM at "briancanovapwns"
    or you can send me an email at "briancanovapwns@gmail.com"

Thanks for all the kinds words Corey and James!

Can I throw in my kind words?

I am always up to recommending others when they truly deserve it. Matt is very quite on the boards, holding back often times as to not toot his own horn. So with that said - I am going to toot it for him.

I would highly recommend Matt. Matt is not only tight on his intergrations with WHMCS but his work ethics is top notch and if quotes you a time frame, he will meet it.

The only reason why I hold back is because i'm afraid of getting a warning but thanks for your kind words also Jerett!

10. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com