Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PHPLive! Out Of Business???

Anyone know if PHPlive! is out of business? Their phone number is disconnected and their is no reply on any support tickets. Looks like they have gone belly up!

Anyone have any details as to what happen to them?

Website is still up and they are taking people's money but seems it is running on auto pilot with no one behind the wheel >> http://phplivesupport.com/
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution

Quote Originally Posted by jasontd101 View Post
    Anyone know if PHPlive! is out of business? Their phone number is disconnected and their is no reply on any support tickets. Looks like they have gone belly up!

Website is still up and they are taking people's money but seems it is running on auto pilot with no one behind the wheel >> http://phplivesupport.com/
    From there order page...

We are actually upgrading our licensing portal. Orders are now disabled during the migration until further notice. Feel free to contact us for any further detail.

Needed to contact them about something recently as well and haven't responded back to me either.
    LaneHost.com | Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Affordable Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers at Great Prices!
    Follow us on Twitter!

Their phone numbers don't work either on their site and their ssl has been out of date for almost a full year. I would say they are long gone.

yea that blows as I was happy with their application. Well guess it is time to find another solution.
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution

Wow big news. We used to use them for live chat and I thought it was strange that they basically left it up to us to renew our software license after 12 months. Might be a reason they have gone under.

Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post
    Their phone numbers don't work either on their site and their ssl has been out of date for almost a full year. I would say they are long gone.
    There's still someone around. I was in communication with someone there last month.
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

Wow this is actually a bit of a shock to be honest. We almost actually purchased their script but opted for chatstat. Best of luck to you license holders that need support.
    GEEK RACK NETWORKS
    SHARED| VPS | DEDICATED
    DISCOUNT WORLD CLASS SOLUTIONS

It look like they office is closed also
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

I never thought they stood out really. Plus there is free livechat apps like www.helpcenterlive.com

Phplive is just out of date when you compare it to the other livechat softwares that are currently out... I wish the best of luck for anyone who is currently using phplive!

They just kind of up and disappeared from the earth... No emails to clients, no notification...

Kinda odd for a decent sized company like them...
    SkyLineHost.com
    ▓ ▓ Shared hosting that soars above the competition
    ▓ ▓ ▓ Based in Los Angeles. sales@skylinehost.com

Seems they aren't doing hosted solutions anymore. Anyone know what happened to the currently hosted clients.

However, they seems to be taking owned licence orders now (and have reduced their price).

have reduced their price ? or it is a limited version ?

Quote Originally Posted by empresasdehosting View Post
    have reduced their price ? or it is a limited version ?
    They used to sell yearly versions and then the 'owned' with all source cost most. Now it's just a $90 option.

Maybe makes up for its lack of features against other products.
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

There was a basic or an advanced version of the owned licence. From what I can tell they've scrapped the basic version and reduced the pricing on the advanced owned licence.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I've always stuck with Crafty Syntax Live Help in the rare situation I need a chat solution.

Yes, it is rather strange.
    We used to use their Live Help for some time, till we created our own solution.
    Software Freelancer - custom software solutions

the order page and phone support is back. We do not use them, but I just found the thread here and wanted to test their website ...they are back on track
    Community Manager @ Cloudflare
    I'm on Twitter too. DMs open.
    Passionate about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontd101 View Post

Hello, its been like that for a very long time, at least 2yrs if not more. This is nothing new. All in all, everthing about them sucks. Period!
    << Please see the Rules page. >>

Its a shame they have gone
    Was going to buy a license i dont see no point now

It's interesting, cause from the looks of their website it looks like they are still pretty functional, but I guess looks are deceiving....

Anyone know of another good live chat script? I need real support so no freebies.

I'm keeping eyes on them for about 1 month, They don't use the Live Chat, They don't update the website ( for orders )

Quote Originally Posted by amex View Post
    It's interesting, cause from the looks of their website it looks like they are still pretty functional, but I guess looks are deceiving....

Anyone know of another good live chat script? I need real support so no freebies.
    We use for about 2 years this service: ProvideSupport.com
    They are very reliable, huge speed of servers, and they support staff is extreemly friendly and knowledgeable.

We have never had any trouble with them and not to mention their services, considering the features included, are cheap and affordable.

Give them a try, get other WHTs opinions on them and feel free to take on their free trial. This is how we got to know them better in the first place, using their free trial.

Good luck!
    Last edited by bear; 12-13-2007 at 08:56 AM.
    Community Manager @ Cloudflare
    I'm on Twitter too. DMs open.
    Passionate about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaveHosted View Post
    We use for about 2 years this service: ProvideSupport.com
    They are very reliable, huge speed of servers, and they support staff is extreemly friendly and knowledgeable.

We have never had any trouble with them and not to mention their services, considering the features included, are cheap and affordable.

Give them a try, get other WHTs opinions on them and feel free to take on their free trial. This is how we got to know them better in the first place, using their free trial.

Good luck!
    Yes but way too expensive for what they offer. Its one thing if you only have 1 or 2 operators and a couple of depts, but when you need many operators and many many depts it starts getting pricey. A better solution it to host it yourself and buy the software outright.
    << Please see the Rules page. >>

Their website hasn't exactly screamed activity for a long long time. I like providesupport, but it's a hosted solution & very costly. It's much more effective to buy some software outright. At least then you can customize it etc.
    Jamie
    Pulse Internet Limited

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast