voxtreme or mchost

i've experience great pre-sale service from voxtreme, but it seems like mchost is quite good also(from what i saw in this forum)....so anyone? who is better?

This is a very common question.

I'd suggest the search button.

As an aside, I'm very happy with Voxtreme.

Lats...

Both are good companies.

I have been with MCHost for a few months and then switched to Voxtreme.

The main reason for this was support (yes, I know we aren't paying that much). At first everything was ok for me (even in the Burst datacenter). Marc and the regular staff are great, but I did not like the way tickets were closed even if the problem was not solved and the fact that posts in the forum were also deleted. My average response time was about 1 day which would be fine, if the problem was solved then, but I often had to get back, just to wait another day, hoping everything would be ok then.

The Voxtreme support is great so far! Tickets really get solved (not just answered) within 15-30 Minutes.

Do a search on both companies. Good luck!

Hope to see you on the Voxtreme board soon.

thanks for the advise. I've been searching for both companies discussion in this board so far.... cant make any decision, so want ppl who has experience with them to conclude it. Voxtreme's tony reply my mail less than 5 min, and around 10 mails a day for quite awhile. I'm impressed by the pre-sales service. Will join you soon, if cant find any strong attraction from mchost.

is voxtreme free 2 months if i subscribe for 1 year reseller service?and pay at once??
    Affordable Web Hosting @ www.qoolhost.com

About the payment, you should contact Voxtreme directly (email them or post on the forum), I think, they are not allowed to answer such questions here.

Arrow

I'd say voxtreme over McHost.
    (edited)
    Last edited by EzSnake; 08-06-2002 at 04:53 PM.

Marc and the regular staff are great, but I did not like the way tickets were closed even if the problem was not solved...
    Just so you know, tickets get 'closed' when support responds to them. That is common with most help desk scripts.

Originally posted by cyberdao
    About the payment, you should contact Voxtreme directly (email them or post on the forum), I think, they are not allowed to answer such questions here.
    AFAIK, hosts are allowed to respond to questions, they just can't post "HOST WITH US!!"

Originally posted by Ketu
    Just so you know, tickets get 'closed' when support responds to them. That is common with most help desk scripts.
    Most bad help desk scripts. Any good program will recognize that a problem may not be resolved after one reply and will...I'm not even going to argue this.
    Colin

Been with both. Voxtreme is better, by far.

My vote's with Voxtreme. Excellent reseller.

i cant say anything about voxtreme, but i have 5 accounts with mchost and the service has been nothing short of excellent. plus free scripts for resellers and their own advanced cpanel theme.

Originally posted by Ketu

No, that's not quite true, tickets can be left open, if the supports wants to leave them open. MC did that once or twice with a ticket of mine.

Voxtreme generally solves problems faster and if a problem should require more time, they leave the ticket open.

They also have a custom help desk which is very nice.
    Last edited by cyberdao; 08-06-2002 at 07:10 PM.

I'm with Voxtreme; their support is exceptional. Tickets answered within 30 minutes...I have had them answered in under 5 minutes.

Originally posted by Tom Kaplan
    I'm with Voxtreme; their support is exceptional. Tickets answered within 30 minutes...I have had them answered in under 5 minutes.
    I sometimes feel as if it is an IM with how fast they reply. They ask for more info, I give it to them, they reply, yada yada.

It feels like AIM!

voxtreme seems liek the better way to go...

Originally posted by trafficbuild

is voxtreme free 2 months if i subscribe for 1 year reseller service?and pay at once??
    You mean if you pay in advance of one year for the reseller service, you get 2 months free?

I'm pretty sure they offer something like that at the moment, I can't be too sure about this but if you email them about this you'll get a response. I'm sure I either read about it on here or on their forums.

I'm with Voxtreme at the moment and I'd recommend them to anyone who is thinking about going with them. I've had a great experience with them so far! A big thumbs up!

Originally posted by justageek
    Been with both. Voxtreme is better, by far.
    Me too.

Thanks alot I think i've desided to go with them
    Affordable Web Hosting @ www.qoolhost.com

Voxtreme all the way
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

solving tickets.. is very fast in Voxtreme.. thats why in one of my posts i had said..
    Voxtreme don't need Marc... as there answers are real fast...

yes.. sometimes like AIM/ yahoo messenger...

currently 3 reseller accounts with them and more to go..