Customizing ClientExec Design

Okay, can anyone point me in the right direction of cusomising my CE design?

Everytime I ask someone about this they just tell me to "change the header and footer files". Not only is that a slightly brief solution, but I don't know what files they are referring to?

Can some one tell me which files are editable for re-design and what each of the files do?

Thanks,
    Michael

Quickest answer would be to look in the templates directory. All those files are customizable.

Most people only worry about the header and footer for each section: signup, login and main app. This is because all most people want is to include their design header and footer around the CE login and signup portion.

Again that was the quick answer, but looking in the template dir and subsequently in the style dir under that should get you started.
    slack.clientexec.rocks - Come chat with us in our Slack room
    twitter.com/clientexec - Follow Us Today

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto View Post
    Quickest answer would be to look in the templates directory. All those files are customizable.

Most people only worry about the header and footer for each section: signup, login and main app. This is because all most people want is to include their design header and footer around the CE login and signup portion.

Again that was the quick answer, but looking in the template dir and subsequently in the style dir under that should get you started.
    That's great. I'm starting to get used to all the files in the templates dir now. And I'm getting there.

Just wondering if anyone else has got any good tips?

Thanks,
    Michael

You might be interested in CE-Talk.com for ClientExec support.

www.clientexecdesigns.com might help you if paid work is what you are looking for.

If you're on CE 3.x, there are just a few template files you need to work with:

/templates/Raleigh/login_footer.tpl
    /templates/Raleigh/login_header.tpl
    /templates/Raleigh/signup/signup_footer.tpl
    /templates/Raleigh/signup/signup_header.tpl

If you're wanting to adjust the signup forms, you'd change:

/modules/admin/views/Signup_*.php (there are several scripts with that filename pattern)

Most of the other files in ClientExec are compiled through Zend or ionCube, but these main templates are editable.

Hope this helps,

David
    Canvas Host, LLC - http://www.canvas.host - 800.574.4299
    cPanel shared and reseller plans. Softaculous, Weebly Partner.
    200% renewable wind power offset, sustainable practices, certified B Corporation.
    30-Day Money-Back, 99.9% Uptime, No-Oversell.

as the guys said all what you need to edit is the "tpl" files which is found in "/templates/Raleigh/" if you're on the recent version of CE

a good tip for you is if you have any HTML editor like : MS Frontpage , MS Expression Web , Adobe Dreamwaver
    just open any of the tpl files into any of these programs and enjoy the easy editing !

if for some reason you couldn't open the tpl file into any of these programs simply open the tpl file in the notepad then copy all the code and paste it in the code area in the HTML editing program and when you're done replace the old code in the notepad with the new one , enjoy =)