WHM Automation again...

We are using WHM/Cpanel for an upcoming project and just wanted some input on simplest automated signup/billing for whm/cpanel that can be utilized at the administration level, but also passed on to the reseller so the reseller can just as easy auto sign up and bill using same software & gateway...

anything?

Modernbill
    http://www.whmcs.com/

try one of those

Quote Originally Posted by RH4U View Post
    automated signup/billing for whm/cpanel that can be utilized at the administration level, but also passed on to the reseller so the reseller can just as easy auto sign up and bill using same software & gateway...

anything?
    No, nothing. Each reseller would need their own copy of/licence of/pay for their own software which may or may not be the same as the server admin uses.

Clientexec does offer reseller discounts...you may want to check with them on better pricing for internal licensing.

Regards

Well after reconsidering we may just look into another control panel.

WHM/Cpanel seems very liked by the end user, but its very limited out of the box. It looks like we would have to use 3-4 other products just to get all the features we want.

We really need a cp that offers billing, helpdesk, vps support, etc. out of the box.

We where thinking we could pull this off with whm/cpanel, but it may be easier to just get a different panel with more out of the box features.

Only thing is, like i said the end user tends to love cpanel.

A lot of the most popular web hosts use Cpanel/WHM. As do I. As far as I can tell, you would only need 2 different products to get the company of the ground. Cpanel/WHM and WHMCS.

Cpanel/WHM can be your Control Panel. WHMCS will be your billing and Help Desk. WHMCS also has support VPS and Dedicated server accounts.

So as far as I can tell, these would be the only two programs you would need for the features you are after.

True if i wanted to create all the vps manually.. i was hoping to find a cp that would allow me to manage the vps and integrate it with the signup...

I dont think the cp's have caught up to this idea yet though.
    Last edited by RH4U; 11-26-2007 at 04:30 AM.

WHMCS has a HyperVM module the last time I checked