Talking Im Back Alive!!!!!

Well i havnt been posting much because 8 days ago a bad storm went through orlando and before anyone could unplug things our house took a direct hit on the roof (putting a small leak in it). It fried my sub woofer so bad that it caught fire and had flames on it and fried my network box and fried my cable modem and fried the cable lines running into our house. It took forever to just get time warner out here because everyone got fried that night. Once they got here he gave us a new modem but found our lines were fried and had to get someone to come and replace them. They got out here and did that today but ive missed so much lol. Its so werid going without the net for 8-9 days. Man i never realized how addicted i was to the net till then. What a crazy week its been.

After all this my car's cvjoint breaks and so i take it to a shop and they fix it and charge me 260 dollars. Well i go and drive to work and then not even after drving for 40 minutes it snaps into two pieces while drving down a 6 lane highway lol and then messes up my drive shaft and a billion other things. I had to get it towed back to the shop and they paid towing and fixed it again but this time it was like 800 dollars in damage but they didnt charge us because we told them if they did we would sue because i lost control when it broke and luckyly i was just starting to accelerate to 60mph but when it broke i was only going about 10-15mph and they realized it could have killed me so they said they would do it free.

WHAT A WEEK!

Well, hopefully you've seen the end of it and now only good things will happen to you for a while
    http://www.voilaweb.com - the Social Internet Toolbox.

Wow! And I thought I had a rough week. Sorry for your trouble! Welcome back!

There were a few minor storms and thunder & lighting here last week, but nothing on the level you have experienced. Anyway welcome back
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

Rain, Storms???

Here in Kansas City we have not seen rain or storms for weeks! We are in a drought warning as it is!!! Please, send us some of that rain!!!

Welcome Back though seriously....

Poor you - sorry to hear all that! My computers internal components got fried by a power surge last year so I kinda know how you feel.

Look on the bright side though - it could've been worse!

You could've started your message with "After I subscribed to Cyberwings a bad storm started..."
    It's coming... ^_^!

Re: Im Back Alive!!!!!

Originally posted by cedwards
    Well i havnt been posting much because 8 days ago a bad storm went through orlando and before anyone could unplug things our house took a direct hit on the roof (putting a small leak in it). It fried my sub woofer so bad that it caught fire and had flames on it and fried my network box and fried my cable modem and fried the cable lines running into our house. It took forever to just get time warner out here because everyone got fried that night. Once they got here he gave us a new modem but found our lines were fried and had to get someone to come and replace them. They got out here and did that today but ive missed so much lol. Its so werid going without the net for 8-9 days. Man i never realized how addicted i was to the net till then. What a crazy week its been.

After all this my car's cvjoint breaks and so i take it to a shop and they fix it and charge me 260 dollars. Well i go and drive to work and then not even after drving for 40 minutes it snaps into two pieces while drving down a 6 lane highway lol and then messes up my drive shaft and a billion other things. I had to get it towed back to the shop and they paid towing and fixed it again but this time it was like 800 dollars in damage but they didnt charge us because we told them if they did we would sue because i lost control when it broke and luckyly i was just starting to accelerate to 60mph but when it broke i was only going about 10-15mph and they realized it could have killed me so they said they would do it free.

WHAT A WEEK!
    Which part of Orlando? I used to live in Audubon Park and boy the storms were NASTY! Tonns of rain and lightning.

Originally posted by NoelRock
    Poor you - sorry to hear all that! My computers internal components got fried by a power surge last year so I kinda know how you feel.

Look on the bright side though - it could've been worse!

You could've started your message with "After I subscribed to Cyberwings a bad storm started..."
    HAHAHA YEAH THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY BAD.

I think that cyberwings is the next enron lol. Soon were going to hear jokes on david letterman or jay leno or something soon lol.

Originally posted by cedwards
    I think that cyberwings is the next enron lol. Soon were going to hear jokes on david letterman or jay leno or something soon lol.
    It seems that Worldcom will be the next Enron (Enron set the record for the biggest bankruptcy case, which Worldcom then proceeded to break a little while later) .

Cyberwings can be the next Worldcom, or "Worldcom wannabe"

--Shaun
    Shaun Ewing
    http://shaun.net

Things can only get better