Best combination for Hosting Panel/Billing System

Whats the best combination for a Hosting Panel and a Billing System that works out of the box...Im looking in the freeware area...I know ISPConfig works fine...but what Billing System works with ISPConfig?

I guess you must choose DirectAdmin or cPanel.. Because I think their are no controlpanels that works with ISPConfig for billing etc.

I want a hosting that I can have the email server and mysql server in other servers...what panel can do that? in ISPConfig all is in the same server..

Come on, if your trying to get a whole hosting company off the ground, your going to have to spend, at least, some money (you have to spend money to make money). As far as I know ISPConfig is not supported by any billing program because it is freeware and therefore pointless in being support. Just like you not wanting to spend any money, people who make the billing software don't want to spend there time for nothing.

The best combination for starting a Web Hosting company would be Cpanel/WHM and WHMCS. But if you really don't want to spend money, you could use ISPconfig and phpcoin. They are not directly compatible, but when you receive the order, you could manually create the account in ISPconfig.
    Last edited by TimothyH; 11-26-2007 at 02:46 AM.

Im dont saying that I dont want to spend money....Im just asking about ISPConfig.....I see that ISPConfig is not suitable for something like that....Im looking foward DirectAdmin....Im just starting and I dnot want to spend hundreds...Not having anything...

Quote Originally Posted by EvaHost View Post
    Come on, if your trying to get a whole hosting company off the ground, your going to have to spend, at least, some money (you have to spend money to make money).
    That's particularly truth when buying hardware. I do not agree when it comes to software.

As far as I know ISPConfig is not supported by any billing program because it is freeware and therefore pointless in being support.
    AGAIN the same silly and pointless argument. Take this for granted:

Freeware doesn't mean no support! Commercial doesn't mean good support!

As an example, do a search on swsoft in this forum to see how good commercial support can be...

But if you really don't want to spend money, you could use ISPconfig and phpcoin. They are not directly compatible, but when you receive the order, you could manually create the account in ISPconfig.
    Why would somebody use 2 software when it's possible to find some that has both billing and control panel integrated? I'm not talking only about our product, I'm sure there must be some other open source panel that would do it.

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

looking in the freeware area ?
    you better have a lot of time to find some thing !