* So I finally got a response to my cyberwings questionare

The lady told me that I was lying! Do you think this is another way to delay?? Here is what she said.

"I will need to see that email, please.....P10 has never been that large. The only plan that has 1gig or higher of space are Reseller plans. Not even the largest AYW have a gig of space. I can't authorize this, so your email will help when I discuss this with Shawn. "

P10 WAS 1 gig for about a week. They change their plans so much how the hell would she know what the offered?

This really pisses me off!!

Write back asking for 1meg of webspace...

They'll still probably reply saying they don't give out that much space
    It's coming... ^_^!

Re: So I finally got a response to my cyberwings questionare

Originally posted by CW WTF?
    The lady told me that I was lying! Do you think this is another way to delay?? Here is what she said.

"I will need to see that email, please.....P10 has never been that large. The only plan that has 1gig or higher of space are Reseller plans. Not even the largest AYW have a gig of space. I can't authorize this, so your email will help when I discuss this with Shawn. "

P10 WAS 1 gig for about a week. They change their plans so much how the hell would she know what the offered?

This really pisses me off!!
    Why not just wise up and find a real host?
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Add this to the LONG list of things that has gone wrong with CyberWings.

I like the last response, find a real host, don't sit and play games with them, that is what kept them in business this long.