Thread: 50MB accounts

Exclamation 50MB accounts

As a new company in the hosting world...we would like to prove how reliable, fast and supportive we are that we would like to add 4 new lucky people the chance to join the pixelhosts.com client base.

PixelHosts.com is planning to release a fully functional support centre that will aid in the response times of your requests, allow easy access to F.A.Q's, tutorials and Templates for clients.

We are always going to be expanding our support and community services for our clients.

but to the package:

a free 50MB account for 1 or more domains.
    2GB bandwidth p/m
    CPanel 4
    Unlim. SQL DB's
    Unlim. E-Mail Alias/responders/forwarders. Fully POP3.
    Our fast response Support Promise.
    Daily Backups.
    SSL Server.

contains everything that our normal packages include. Just FREE! no strings.

interested? mail [email protected]

If you feel it is suitable to include a description of your site please do so.

deadline: 6pm 6th august GMT

How many months free are you offering?

hey...now that's some competition...hehe
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

my email is fine, others have contacted me via it. 3 of 4 accounts are already taken.

the account is for 1 year but will most likely stay free indefinitely!

sent.

Rebecca, keep on getting bad mail daemon reciepts and from porkchup.

i will try via another e-mail.

nice! so far so good... got my free account and everything is fast....got setup real quick! Havn't had to use support yet...hopefully never will....

man i even get cpanel...my paid host doesn't even give me cpanel...wonder why i pay $14 a month for....

4 of 4 accounts have been taken. Offer Closed. Sorry to all those wanting the offer, please look at our hosting options at www.pixelhosts.com!

James.