Setting up ClientExec

The ClientExec Forum doesn't seem to have many posts on how to install/setup the software on a website and I can't find a tutorial ANYWERE on the web, let alone these forums.

Firstly - has anyone got a link to such a tutorial - if not, I may consider making one (once I understand the software ).

Secondly - I'm currently trying to set up CE on my reseller account, can anyone give me guidance? I have gone to admin>servers and I don't know what to put in the "Server IP Management" and "Plugin Configuration" sections. Click here for a screenshot.

I have a reseller account using CPanel/WHM.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Michael
    Last edited by mcfc4eva; 11-22-2007 at 05:27 PM.

Start here: http://www.clientexec.com/manual/

All the best.
    Brad Baker
    XYZulu Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by xyzulu View Post
    Start here: http://www.clientexec.com/manual/

All the best.
    Thanks xyzulu, that helps me a lot for the Plugin Configuration part, but I'm still in the dark about "Server IP Management"? Do I use the same IP that I put in the "Shared IP" text box (under General Properties)?

Thanks again

I think so, yes.
    Brad Baker
    XYZulu Hosting

Hi,

yes you are correct. You need to put the IP address into the IP pool which will be the one all the websites that you will host in your reseller account will be on. If you have more than one IP address you wish to host on, or a client asks for a dedicated IP, you will have to go back to this section in due course to add them to the pool, and you are able to select whihc IP in the pool is used for which website you host. I'm pretty sure there is a defualt option too if you have more than one IP in the pool.

Hope that helps answer your problem. <<snipped>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 11-22-2007 at 07:02 PM.