Okay I've posted I've pm'ed people before and done other things to try and get a partner but I still haven't found a real one..
I need a partner who can provide the following:
- Marketing (Internet)
- Share in Customer Service and or Administration
- Design/Graphics Work
In return I will provide a partner with
- Signed and Noterized Contract of Partnership (if desired)
- Full Admin Access too all Servers, Including hosting if desired (though you pay per Gb if I hit overages)
- Teach Server Administration (if desired)
- 50% Profit Share vs. expenses (hardware/software not counted) for any new customers obtained (only have 5 to 8 right now)
I'm not the greatest partner in the world but I am sincere and hold to my objectives and goals (even if they do get delayed) I'm going on my 2nd year of running web servers.. and I'm expanding like mad in the server field (not neccessarily the customers)
I don't have exactly everything customers desire either.. but slowly but surely I'll build my way up 1 step at a time.. this is not some fly by night host.. I own and have built all my own servers.. and as I said I am on my 2nd year..
I currently have 2 servers and should have a 3rd online shortly.. all told in a year (hopefully) I plan to have 9 total.. (3 sets of clusters)
Windows 2000, FreeBSD 4.6 our current.. one coming online will be Redhat 7.3
Cluster Project will be 2 of each.. of 3 primary OS's (though likely the new windows server will be Windows 2002 (or .NET.. what have you) and by that time.. probally FreeBSD 5, no clue what version Redhat will be at that time