windows + linux panel

I am going to setup windows and linux server for that I would require control panels. In past I have tried plesk it was good but very difficult to handle. Is there any other good control panel for windows and linux ?

Hello,

No doubt hosting controller is a vital choice as a control panel. but since those people are not upgdating the security patches , having hosting conroller server can be risky .
    I will suggest you to go with either HELM or Dotnet panel as a control panel on the windows server.

You can try h-sphere.

Indeed H-sphere is good, though I think it might be a bit more expensive due to the per account licenses which I think cPanel does not have. It has been a while since I've used (and checked pricing for) anything other than H-sphere though. It's integrated billing is also useful though.

Well, I have used both HC7 and H-Sphere... I would rate HC7 over H-Sphere on following grounds:

1. HC7 installation and configuration is very simple and easy, compare to of H-Sphere whose installation/configuration is a tedious task.
    2. You can not handle different flavors of MySQL and MS-SQL from H-Sphere but in HC7, you can...
    3. Distributed load balancing within cluster of Windows and Linux farm can be handled much easier in HC7 than in HSphere.
    4. HC7 comes with free auto-sign up script, built-in ticketing & billing system.
    5. HC7 offers 20+ amazing click and install applications and also have backup & restore utility which no other control panel provide. (RBX really helped me last year when my server crashed).

6. HC7 interface is more user friendly and centric, offering 10+ different skins and supporting almost all latest versions of 3rd-party supported applications.
    7. HC7 licensing much cheaper than of H-Sphere. Moreover HC7 comes with free private labeling (and I think, this isn't available in H-Sphere).
    8. Cluster management and websites load balancing can be handled easily compare to H-Sphere.
    9. HC7 support customization at auto-signup, reports and menu level.
    10. Last but not least, HC7 offers FREE live support, which has indeed saved me lots of money. Their free support is much faster than paid support of few control panels (love to mention here Plesk).

So by all means, being a windows-based hosting company... I would rate HC7 over H-Sphere...

HC 7 has recently launched its backup application and i think that makes it really cool. Previously they didnt have one but now as they have come up with it, that definitely makes HC 7 the best choice for Windows + Linux control.

Are you looking for clustering?

Plesk is one the best available. It used to have bugs when it was first released. But they have now cleared almost all and feels great.

Helm is another choice for windows.

If you are'nt looking for clustering, these are my choices

Windows : plesk / helm
    linux/ plesk/cpanel

Quote Originally Posted by supportoncall View Post
    Hello,

No doubt hosting controller is a vital choice as a control panel. but since those people are not upgdating the security patches , having hosting conroller server can be risky .
    This is a blatant lie and misleading for WHT readers. You should be responsible with your posting.