Cyberwings helped many webhosts

After all the fiasco/scams/frustrations, I think that Cyberwings has benefitted many higher paid web hosting companied because now a lot of people would be more likely to pay a little extra cash to get a more reliable host.
    More cash out from consumers.

I know that since they had thier latest issues, our buisness has been through the roof. We had a 60% over average for new clients over the weekend alone.

Yes and No

They may make people more cautious and more willing to pay for quality service. However.....two problems

First, much of their market is still looking for something for nothing hosting.

Second, none of us benefit from black marks on our industry. Unfortunately, while many of us are professional and provide quality service, events such as these damage us all. They make our potential customers scared and suspicious of any and all. While we may individually benefit, in the long run, we are all harmed by association.

I noticed an increase in sales as well. Though I think we lost quite a few customers to them when they started due to their low and "one time for lifetime hosting" plans.
    Hostit365.com - Reliable Web Hosting with magical support
    cPanel #1 Web Hosting Control Panel Included
    WHT members benefit from our industry leading 60 day money back guarantee with no small print
    Now accepting PayPal™ - Click here to order now

Yea, I agree, they promote the everything for nothing plans that make people want that, BUT, you gotta remember:

You get what you pay for!

That is getting more and more true in this business. I guess eventually we will get alot of the rift raft out of the water and have a stable industry again.....

i dont' think that it really matters, over-all. with all the recent huge corporate scandals, the cyberwings one was fairly minor. i think a lot of people figured out pretty fast that cyberwings wasn't representitive of the industry, and people don't expect every hosting company to have a big scandal.

"Cyberwings" name should be banned on this forum..... IMHO
    Alex

Or...they could change the puke on to read 'cyberwings' instead of 'unlimited'...that would rock!

lightnin,

Really - just ask one of C******* customer to create animated gif and send it to mods
    Alex

Originally posted by H2
    lightnin,

Really - just ask one of C******* customer to create animated gif and send it to mods
    will do!

We got a couple Cyberwings flyers.. This bud's for CW