Question Bandwidth Question

What should I ask if I want detailed bandwidth statistics from my web hoster ? I asked once, but the support gave just cut n paste the amount in the bandwidth section and just say protonmania.com used 8.22 G for July.

When I see totalled downloaded bandwidth from Webalizer, it is totally different from the downloaded bandwidth in the CPANEL4

Example, for July usage my site clocked downloaded bandwidth 6557079 MB ( 6.56 G ) but when I see in the Bandwidth section, it clocked at 8225.671280 MB ( 8.23 G )

I have only 5 email that seldomly use and no ftp is defined. So from where else the remaining bandwidth (1.67 G) come from ?

For my July report also quite a mystery. The differential betwwen webalizer(4.77 G ) and bandwith ( 6.56 G) is 1.79G

I also have Analog report, but I don't know how to use them. Please help me.

Thank you.

ask for the raw log files and then get an analyzer to see how much http traffic you actually used.

also, if you are getting charged for 1-2 GB overage try moving to a higher plan or a different host.

you do have to concider ftp and mail traffic too... arent those calculated into cpanel's bandwidth usage report?