* Forum moderators

Hello,

Would anyone be interested in a moderating position at my new web hosting forum? You will not be compensated. This job is completely voluntary (as most forums are). This opportunity may never surface again. So please do not disregard this requisition just because there is no pay. Moderating a popular forum is a coveted and respected position.

Establishing your presence among a user base while the forum is still relatively small. Could be beneficial down the road. For instance, let's say Chicken started a hosting company. Would you ever question the companies legitimacy and or think twice of joining his service if the price was right?

Anyway if interested private message me, or post a reply.
    Thanks greatly for your time.
    iHosts.com >> Web hosting forum
    I own a webhosting community hosted at Dominet.net
    Thank you DomiNET

Actually,

Chicken IS starting a hosting company, I think

- James

Styles,

So you're saying if I open a hosting company would you be my competition while I post on YOUR forum? Can I advertise my company on your forum?

hehe /me thinks about moderating yet another forum.

just not sure if the stress would be good for my health, hehe
    www.24y.co.uk - Fast Professional UK Web Hosting

^LOL

So you're saying if I open a hosting company would you be my competition while I post on YOUR forum? Can I advertise my company on your forum?
    Why would I be in competition with any hosting company? The entire forum is comprised of hosts. In fact I cordially invite, and am enthused with each and every hosting company that cares to engage in board discussions. Even if all their posts are promotions within the advertising forum....However you must know, this is not a privilege posed for mods only. Advertising is allowed for all members. So if you are not interested in the responsibility that accompanies this position. Feel free to join us anyway to advertise your web hosting company freely.

Oh and I received five private messages so far. Everyone who sent one, I thank you greatly! And appreciate your interest. I will get back to you all in a few hours. (It's nap time at the moment), lol
    iHosts.com >> Web hosting forum
    I own a webhosting community hosted at Dominet.net
    Thank you DomiNET

i'm interested

i've sent u pm...hope u got it...
    also registered in ur site...nice forum design by the way...which was the main reason i signed up...u did great job with the design..