Thread: Best Resellers?

Best Resellers?

I am looking for a really great reseller package, which allows me to produce top quality packages of my own. But, I dont have a huge budget!
    Do you know any cool hosts with reseller packages? Post em here and tell me about it!

OK I havent had any replies yet, so I thought I'd ask you a bit more. You see, I am looking for a reliable, fast reseller host which allows me to do some decent offers that people will actually want!
    I thought id post this topic so you could tell me about the reseller you or your friends use, or even a reseller which is yours! And then i could check them out.
    You can also jot ya hosting companies web address down so I can see what kind of packages you have created from your reseller, just to help me.
    I have found two resellers so far which have had good reviews, but I wanna see what you guys think of some first!

Please help me out guys!

Two things you can do.

1) search these forums and you'll find plenty of threads with the information you are looking

2) post your request in advertising forum and get replies from your prospective host

have a good day
    Dedicated Servers cPanel Shared/Reseller Hosting
    VPS Backups Cloud Colocation Managed Services
    Webx Networks Serving world wide since 1997

Well - I am with Kualo, and can honestly say that I couldn't be happier. Their support is fantastic - I am always amazed at their prompt responses (approx. 15 mins) and polite attitude.

Although there was some downtime last month, the problems have now been resolved, and the excellent speed and stability has resumed.

They also appear to have a special on at the moment - an extra 10Gb bandwidth for free on all their reseller accounts. Guess I was a couple of months too early

I am also impressed with the speed of their server. I had tried a couple of hosts before I signed up, and would judge Kualo to be the quickest.

Hope this helps If you need any more information, feel free to email me.

Craig Luke.
    TWHosts
    Last edited by twhosts; 08-05-2002 at 04:00 AM.

although there was some downtime last month
    Hello, yes we did have some downtime last month but the issues surrounding have now been fully resolved. We are now enjoying good uptime and have a new server coming online shortly.
    Jo Stonehouse - Kualowww.kualo.com
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256

I have been extremely pleased with Voxtreme.
    I was not extremely pleased with MC Host.

YMMV

These are really cool.
    I have looked at voxtreme and it looked alright.
    I am just trying to see which ones you guys like then Ill search for reviews.
    Any more people?

I also have a resellers package at www.kualo.com and am extremely pleased. Prices and features are great, support is quick - within minutes via instant messengers. I received excellent, immediate responses to my pre-sign up questions through their helpdesk. I have been with them just under a month and while they did experience some down time, they were quick to rectify the situation. They have a great help desk and forums that are active and helpful, plus a "Status" email list that keeps you informed about the servers.

Hth,
    --
    Aarh

Anyone find it wierd that the two kualo supporters only have 3 posts between them, and their websites are not listed?
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Ghost users is an old phenomena on WHT You never know

Originally posted by ATST
    Anyone find it wierd that the two kualo supporters only have 3 posts between them, and their websites are not listed?
    Yes I do, its obvious to a monkey what is going on. BTW I use to be here before but can't remember my password... I'm not a ghost!

Pete

Hey - that's not what's going on at all?!

I am new to the reseller scene - and have only been registered with WHT for a short time. If I can be of use to anyone, I'll be posting, and will be doing the same if I have any questions

If you are insterested, my website is at http://www.twhosts.com, but I didn't link to it because it is totally out of date, and I am in the process of sorting out a new one

Aah well... I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone, but I suppose you have to start posting with Post #1, and increase from there

Regards,

Craig Luke
    TWHosts

Looks like some are real humans

I don't know if I'd push it that far at this time of night... I always feel much more human in the morning

Regards,

Craig.

I think you find all are real humans, we're not interested in putting out any bogus references etc. is just not our way of doing things. In most cases, people join Kualo, start using our forums and then are informed about WHT via other clients or links from our forums posted to articles here... so sign up themselves. If you're really interested in "checking" this then look in our own forums and you'll see the same users posting there and I'm guessing many will be more than happy to show you around their sites.

Jo

Yes, I am real.

I am new to forums and this one is a bit intimidating. I saw something that I felt comfortable responding too and so I did. I do not list my website because I mostly do hosting for my design clients and I get more than enough business by word of mouth.

I have been reading these forums for about a month now, trying to sort through all the bs to find a good reseller. I will tell you the main reason I chose Kualo was because they were one of the few who did not jump on the recent bandwagon to mock, scorn and degrade the CW owner, staff and poor people who were involved with that situation. I prefer to give my money to decent people who do not make fun of others. Being happy that I found Kualo, I naturally wanted to share it, thus the post.

Anyone who wants to check me out is welcome to pm me and I can give you all the www's you want. I currently own over 60 domains.

mchost. they're justa amzing.

I signed up with wcshost and they have been great. They offer a generous reseller package and their customer support is quick and professional (which I find rather refreshing). If you are looking for a host that will work with you and that has been in business for a while check them out.

http://www.wcshost.net

-Xavier

www.voxtreme.com reliable, fast and super-fast support
    all this i can say after experiencing through many providers...

but yes.. do your search... and research
    All da best

kualo

After reading some of the good things said about Kualo in this thread I thought I would check them out. So yesterday I sent them an email with some questions that I had about their service and charges that I couldn't find on their website. I haven't heard anything back from them as yet (24hours) so I'm wondering if those people that were happy with them are still happy. I may be jumping the gun here but someone wrote that their support gets back to them within 15 minutes so I kinda expected a response back within the same day.

If someone knows of another hosting company that offers the same type of reseller plans that Kualo offers (their's would work for me just fine) I would appreciate any guidance.

I recently got burned by a hosting company that has been mentioned in these forums quite a bit so I'm quite gun shy now.

Thanks for any and all responses,

OrBiker

OrBiker,

Please let me extend an apology to you for not receiving a response within an adequate time. Its rare that we miss an email but I guess it happens from time to time - I had thought someone had responded already. However I would like to assure you that support is very different - if a request for support isn't responded to it will remain in the helpdesk for all staff to see until it has - its impossible to miss and we respond very promptly indeed.

Again, please accept our apologies - it was an honest mistake and I do hope this will not affect any decision you make.

Very best regards,

Jo Stonehouse
    Kualo.Com

OrBiker,

My apologies also as I was the one who originally received your email. There is no valid excuse or reason for not responding in a timely matter to requests such as yours. It was my responsibility to do so and I failed to do just that. I hope that you will not hold my irresponsible actions against us (Kualo) as we (and I) do take pride in providing everyone with the best possible service. Including prospective clients such as yourself. I hope that I will have an opportunity to redeem myself should you decide to host with us.

I assure you this incident is not indicative of the type of service Kualo or myself personally provides.

Dennis Perley
    Kualo Canada

[email protected]

Re: kualo

Originally posted by orbiker
    After reading some of the good things said about Kualo in this thread I thought I would check them out. So yesterday I sent them an email with some questions that I had about their service and charges that I couldn't find on their website. I haven't heard anything back from them as yet (24hours) so I'm wondering if those people that were happy with them are still happy. I may be jumping the gun here but someone wrote that their support gets back to them within 15 minutes so I kinda expected a response back within the same day.
    Sometimes emails get lost on the way there or back. It could be just one of those things. There are plenty of providers around these parts who can service your exact needs. Just keep reading through the Reseller forums and come up with a short list of providers. Then use the search button in the top right of the page and search through their threads.

That should keep you busy for some time. Or, you could just post a request in the ad_forum at the bottom of this forum. Plenty of options.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Kualo

Update:

My message has been responded to and all followups were responded to almost immediately. They (J Stonehouse) has been very helpful.

Dennis,

I wasn't upset about it and can certainly understand that things don't always go exactly the way I expect but I get over it pretty quick. I've had a little, OK, a big problem with my past hosting company and I'm trying to avoid that. I like to have long relationships with people/companies I do business with so this time I'm putting a little more effort into finding a hosting company. I don't like being chewed on by my customers any more then anyone else. I appreciate the your posted apology. So, at ease, smoke if you got 'em. ;-)

And Jo please don't draw and quarter Dennis. ;-)

I'll be in touch early next week as I'm headed off for a long weekend of biking.

Thanks again.

Much appreciated, (Jo can I please get released from the rack now)

Hope you have a great weekend biking.

Dennis,

And Jo please don't draw and quarter Dennis. ;-)
    LOL, I should put that knife down then I guess?

Have a fantastic time biking and I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Regards,

Jo

Re: Kualo

Originally posted by orbiker
    I'll be in touch early next week as I'm headed off for a long weekend of biking.
    Speaking of biking. I just bought a great bike. It's got heaps of gismos and stuff. I showed my wife and she asked me how much. I told her and I am still only being spoken to when neccessary.

So unless you've got a couple dozen posts under your belt, you can't have an opinion on a host? Yeah I'm sure that some hosting companies send yes men out to sing their praises, it's only logical that some would do that, but why can't people find out about WHT when they join a host, and come here to give their impressions?

And where is your website listed? Plus what does your comment have to do with the original intent of the thread. I would have thought that someone with as many posts as yourself would have outgrown this type of attitude by now.

Dennis Perley (that's my real name)
    Kelowna, B.C. (that's where I actually live)

posted by Aussie Bob
    Speaking of biking. I just bought a great bike. It's got heaps of gismos and stuff. I showed my wife and she asked me how much. I told her and I am still only being spoken to when neccessary
    Sounds like I need a bike like that

Originally posted by Vox - Tony
    Sounds like I need a bike like that [/B]

Tony.. don't go by Bob way... ask ur wife first
    if no wife then ask Matt ... if after biking.. sleeping in ur time then it'll be tony fries with the big Mac for Matt

I like the supersize Big Mac
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.namecheap.com - hosting from a registrar DONE RIGHT!

oops! Matt u hav listened!! poor Tony must hav dropped his plan for the bike

ok guys! why no more inputs of Resellers coming in?

They asked for the best resellers! Joke!