Good, free hosting control panel

Hi

We're looking for a good, free (preferably open source) billing control panel for a new hosting venture. Currently we've looked at minibill and VHCS but they don't quite fit the bill.

Our requirements are:

Integration with 2checkout and PayPal (esp. subscriptions)
    ENOM reseller integration

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Have you looked at IspConfig & gplhost?
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

We've actually settled on ISPConfig as the hosting control panel it's the billing system we're looking for now (sorry, title was a little mis-leading!)

Regards,

If you want a free one http://www.solid-state.org

But I think you will need to work on it to make it compatible with IspConfig.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

If you looking for a billing system, I would recommend WHMCS. WHMCS is very affordable, and Matt is very helpful and also very fast on the ticket replies.
    HostMonkey | Your kingdom starts here. (tweet us @HostMonkeynet)
    Affordable and Reliable Shared Hosting, VPS Servers, and Dedicated Servers
    OpenVZ, SolusVM CP, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7x365 Support
    Server Reseller Program: significant discounts, to increase your profits!

I also would suggest starting with something that you intend on using for a long time, billing migrations are not very fun to do!

Thanks for the info, been having a look around and the open source options are not very good (unsurprisingly!) also heard a lot of bad press about Modernbill, I was always under the impression (though having never used it myself) that Modernbill was the bee's knees.......

I to have also been looking for a billing script that works. I tried phpcoin but it was very hard to mod to fit my needs.

From what it looks like WHCMS is a solid investment for the price.

Absolutely guys, the free ones are all disasters; go with WHMCS, the monthly lease is very reasonable and you won't regret it. In particular it is really easy to set up (Modernbill - weeks, WHMCS - less than a day).

Dont forget trying out Clientexec...I use it and it does everything I want it to do.. I was also invited to see the latest 3.1 Beta development. It was amazing..it will pretty much give you everything from FULL Support Control & Mgmt to Automation

However if your're looking for free stuff...I really would have to think that using 3-4 different scripts for different purposes may work but wont really give you the relaxation of a quality product.