* Reseller Web Hosting NEEDED

Greetings,
    I am currently hosting with a company and is not satisfied with the services. I have both web hosting & domain reseller accounts. I need a company to transfer to and freely transfer all my accounts, settings in WHM, Cpanel and all my domains. The company should be well established and should have good recommendations more than the bad My requirements and budget are as follows:
    * Diskspace: 10 GB
    * Bandwidth: 200 GB
    * Custom Nameservers
    * Domain Reseller Account: Enom or Else
    * cPanel & WHM, Fantastico
    * Budget: US$15 to US$20/month & Free setup

Quote Originally Posted by zerocoder View Post
    Greetings,
    I am currently hosting with a company and is not satisfied with the services. I have both web hosting & domain reseller accounts. I need a company to transfer to and freely transfer all my accounts, settings in WHM, Cpanel and all my domains.
    Do you have an Enom reseller account already or you're looking for one?
    Most providers offer free transfer of your websites if you're using cpanel.
    You still need to confirm before purchase though.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

We use ResellerClub not Enom. I guess cPanel transfering would be easy, but transfering all my domains to a domain reseller would be tough. And if i can't backup from WHM, I guess I cannot have my settings on WHM back?

You need to unlock your domains, obtain authentication code, and start transfer.
    It just takes time, not something difficult.
    The hosting transfer would copy all settings of cpanel hosting account.
    Features in WHM depend on the host settings.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

What is the strategy which I should ensure for non-downtime implementation. How would you rate ResellerZoom?

To avoid downtime, transfer the sites, before the transfer ends, change your nameservers to point to the new host. Make sure both hosts are active concurrently until the nameservers propagate.

May want to close dynamic sites such as forums etc. temporarily to prevent data loss.

Do a search in the "Hosting/Reseller Offer" threads, you will most definitely find some great offers.

WHM Hosts are a plenty so they will most probably offer free transfer of your web sites anyhow, and help you minimize downtime.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 11-15-2007 at 09:28 AM.

Any host will be willing to do the transfer for you as it can be done with a couple of clicks.
    I would suggest you not to cancel the account with the current host until everything is settled down. Once everything is transfered to the new host change the nameservers to make it point to the new host and change the A records in the DNS of the old host to the new one.
    You will eb able to do it from the WHM --> Edit DNS.

This will help you to avoid/minimize any downtime.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Quote Originally Posted by fremont View Post
    Do a search in the "Hosting/Reseller Offer" threads, you will most definitely find some great offers.

WHM Hosts are a plenty so they will most probably offer free transfer of your web sites anyhow, and help you minimize downtime.
    I agree, if you search the reseller hosting offers thread you will probably find a good provider. If you do not mind me asking who is your current reseller provider that you are having trouble with?
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**