We have two great sales going on this week!!!
Order any Pentium 4 or dual core Pentium D/Athlon X2 from our web site, and get the second month free! Plus, we have dropped all prices!
Or, get a Core 2 Duo server at a great price plus at half price for the first month!
$49.99 for the first month! And $99.99/mo thereafter! This offer also applies to our Athlon X2 servers!
- Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz
- 1GB of RAM
- 250GB drive
- 7mbps of bandwidth (approx 2,240GBs)
Place the order at this URL:
Note: even though the order form says $99.99/mo, our billing department will charge only $49.99 for the first month. If you want an X2, specify it on the "Special instructions" section of the form.
For full information about our dedicated servers, you can visit the following URL:
Be aware that the prices shown in this posting apply only by using the "order" links below. Prices posted on our web site are different. Also, this offer applies to new clients only.
Speed? It's pretty fast. If you wish to do a speed test, go to our speed test page at the following URL:
*Operating systems available: Linux (Debian, CentOS, Slackware, Gentoo, Fedora), FreeBSD and Windows (starting at just $20/month). Plesk is included free (amount of domains depending on server plan) and cPanel is available for $29/month.
> About Us
Based in Las Vegas, NV, ServerPoint has been concentrated in the hosting business since before 1998, even before other companies recognized the importance of the hosting industry and switched their business focus to it. Hosting is all we do, then and now.
With our own fully redundant network and facilities, we can provide you with the highest possible uptime and quality environment your server needs.
> Quick facts
- We are multi homed - meaning we have our own network ID (known as an Autonomous System Number) on the net, do BGP with multiple providers (with our *own* routers, not someone else's) and have full control over our connectivity. This alone puts our service level beyond almost every other hosting provider.
- We own every single piece of equipment involved with our operation, so when something fails, we just walk in and fix it. We do not depend on third parties.
- We've been here since 1998, and we'll be here tomorrow.
- We are a *true* hosting company. We are not resellers!
- High level of customer satisfaction.
Is this all? No. We are a custom solutions house. Whether you need a server like those above, or a multi CPU server with terabytes of RAID based storage, we can build it for you. We also offer great deals on colocation services.
To take advantage of this offer, mention that you are a reader of this forum when placing the order. We accept all major credit cards and paypal (ID verification required). All orders go through a thorough verification process to prevent fraud and protect the general public from identity theft.
This offer can't be combined with other offers.