Billing Software

Which would you choose out of the following and why?

WHM Autopilot or ClientExec

ClientExec - simple interface, easy to setup, easy for the end customer. It also has far more reach in terms of modules (CC processors, etc). Plus, I like ease of activating the fraud prevention feature.

3. WHM has always been my favorite.

Clientexec is an excellent billing program but lacks the ability to manage domain names. It has a very simple user interface and is all around an easy program to use.

I would not even consider WHMAutopilot as its very hard to use and the interface is not set out logically. I also found it very hard use and not the best Billing software around.

WHMCompletesolution on the other hand, is the best Billing software I have ever used. As well as being your billing software, it also doubles as your support software. It can automatically activate an account ones payment is received and allows the client to easily register domains, manage Nameservers and WHOIS information. It does everything you would ever need. It costs $250 but its well worth it. You can get a free copy of it if you sign up for a resellers account at Hostgator.

Well thats my thoughts. But don't even consider WHMAutopilot. Its very difficult to use.

We use WHMCompletesolution after playing around with a few others. It is the easiest to navigate and has many easy to use and understand features.
    Tiny Portal Hosting

Premiere hosting for smf/tp software