Click Chat Sold...type thing

I was using a service called CCS (ClickChatSold)...they said that they had no plans to charge for the service...but that was too good to be true. They are now charging...Means removing all their code from my site..or paying for the service. Well I might have considered paying for it..but the service has been a bit hit and miss...so if I do decide to pay...it won't be until they get their act together. The service was pretty basic but because it was free...you could live with that.

So..I am on the look out for something similar. I have looked at EyesOnTraffic...well the website anyway and that looks good as far as tracking the traffic live goes..but does not appear to have any interaction ability..ie..chat live with the customers. I may be wrong but It did not look like it anyway.

I remember seeing a while back a script that some guy had written that he was giving away. Very basic indeed...not sure if you could see the traffic live or not...anyway..lost the web address.

Does anybody know of a reasonable priced script...preferably free...or at least a reasonable one off payment that I can track users live with and interact with them if required?

Simon

Do a search, a similar thread like this one was discussed a while ago.

Check www.phplivesupport.com for $99/year.

I have installed phplivesupport. Installation was a breeze. But somehow many chat requests are not reaching the operator.

Can anyone drop by my site and send a chat request? I'm online

The problem seems to be with *some* users who are behind firewall. I'm trying to find, if this is really the case, or its just an inconsistent problem with the software.

Thank you for your help
    Dedicated Servers cPanel Shared/Reseller Hosting
    VPS Backups Cloud Colocation Managed Services
    Webx Networks Serving world wide since 1997

Shows operator to offline at the moment.
    24Host, The Next Step.
    Web Site Launch coming soon!
    Virtual and Reseller Hosting
    AIM: TchSpprt24Hst

Oh, yeah. I went offline

Just had someone tested it. And it worked fine. You can try now if you are still here somewhere
    Dedicated Servers cPanel Shared/Reseller Hosting
    VPS Backups Cloud Colocation Managed Services
    Webx Networks Serving world wide since 1997